This Is Unhealthy

Chapter 2:She Back&I Want Nothing More But To Be with Her

I was playing my guitar for fun and then my roommate said I had a visitor and I went to the door and it was Aly"Aly..."I said and she moved her bang behind her ear"hey Jordan"she said and she smiled"i know the last time we saw each other it was a big fight but I miss my best friend so can we just forget what we fought about and be friends again"she said and I smiled"it's already forgotten that was years ago"i said and she smiled"good"she said"umm come in.."i said and she did and I brought her to my room and smiled"wow...it must be really cool to be rich"she said and smiled"yeah but it can be a bitch sometimes too"i said putting my guitar away and she sat on my bed"look I know we said we will forget about the fight but I'm really sorry"she said"i knew I was in the wrong"she said"no...its fine...we both were wrong"i said and she looked at me"but I don't regret what we did"she said and she looked at me with those eyes that started it all"you don't"i said and she smiled"no...you were the best I ever had...since then I been with a lot of jerks but you were the one who was there for me after and before...so no I don't regret you"she said"i don't regret you neither said and she smiled"i'm so glad to hear that from you....because I felt like I forced myself on you"she said and I looked at her"i wanted it to happen...I just didn't realized that until we were doing it"i said"did it feel real...like it was meant to be?"she said shyly and I looked at her and smiled and nodded my head"good"she said and I smiled and I sat next to her"i missed having you around"i said and she smiled"well I want to hang sometimes with you so have your door open for me"she said and smiled and I looked at her my heartbeat fast and I kissed her lips slowly and she didn't stop me and I stopped and smiled"i'm glad you came back"i said and i smiled at her....