Soulmates

Chapter 2:So Glad Your Alive....

she didn't do it again...because she knows if she dies i die too...so even though time are hard she has me..."i'm so glad your alive"i said to her and she smiled"i'm so glad you feel the same as i do for you..."she said and she kissed my cheek"but eventhough we feel the same lets take things slow...like first week we are best friends next week we go on a first date and the week after be star crossed lovers...no holding back"she said"that sounds like a great idea"i said and she smiled and she hooked her pinky on mine as we walked around and i smiled she makes me happy...we went around town looked at cool things and we laughed...on the bus we played paddy cake and i liked it...it was just me and Aly no one around us looking at us wiredly even bothered me...we went to my place and she is sleeping over and she wore furry puple pants and a purple tank top with a white hoodie and her hair up...we made coffee and chat"do you think we have powers now that are hearts are linked"she said as she crossed her lags on the couch"i don't think so....i think everything is normal...just if one of us dies so does the other"i said and she looked at me and i looked at her and smiled and she looked at me"your blessed with beautiful blue eyes"she sys and i smiled"i can stare at them all day"she said and i very much wanted to kiss her but the deal we made best friends then go out then star crossed lovers..."thanks Aly...i love you eyes too...they sparkle when the light hit them just right"i said and she smiled"thanks Damon....i'm tired..gonna go to bed"she said and i smiled"okay"i said"come you are going to sleep too"she said and grabbed my hand and i went with her and we laid in my bed and she put her head on my chest"your my pillow"she said in a baby voice"alright"i said and i held her and closed my eyes and fell asleep....