He Will Kill for Me

Chapter 1:Started With A Promise

Love...That's what it was...that's what it was with me and Damon never looking back just fell fast and never fight...just perfect...straight from a movie kind of love..

"stand on the swing next to me"i said and he smiled and he looked at me"so What you did today?"he asked swinging the swing back and forth as he stands on his and i smiled"went to a collage campus they had free snacks and me and some other classmate took half of the stuff with us"i said and smiled"was it a he?"Damon said"yes...but your the only boy i need"i said and stopped my swing and he did too and we kissed each other standing on the swings and Damon smiled and i bit my lip"i want to make a pact"i said and got off the swing and he followed me behind and i let out my pinky"let be together forever...no one else...just us two"i said and he smiled"yes"he said and we pinky promised and he pulled me close by pulling my pinky with his and he kissed me"your the second one thing that makes me forget the BS in life"he said looking in my eyes and i felt his breath on my lips"i know The Fizzy Family comes first..."i said and he smiled"...okay the 3rd thing...because my mom comes first"he said and i smiled"and i respect that she is your mom and the fizzy family was before me and i respect that too"i said and he bit his lip"but even though they come before..."your my girlfriend and your the most amazing,understanding girl i know...i want to protect you"he said and i bit my lip and put my fingers threw his brown hair and looked into those crystal blue eyes and i smiled"i love you Damon Fizzy"i said sweetly and he smiled"i love you too Aly Fizzy"he said and i smiled"you know i'm here for you no matter what"i said and he smiled"i know...we promised"he said and smiled"and i never break my promises to you"he said and i smiled...me and Damon been threw everything together...i was there when he cried alone in his bed,i was there when he laughs and when he smiles,i'm in some of his video's on youtube,when he was scared i was there to comfort him and he did the same back....it was late at night and we watched movies on netflix and my dad was gone and with his girlfriend...we watched Bate Hotel and then i guess he got bored and he started to kiss my neck and when i looked at him he put these puppy dog eyes at me and i shoved him playfully and smiled and then he did it again and then laid his head on my shoulder"are you tired sweetie?"i asked and he nodded his head but he didn't look tired but i shut the tv off and we went and laid in my bed looking at each other for hours it seemed but was merely a few mins...time slows down when your really in love"Aly..."he said shyly"yeah"i said"I want to do you..."he said playing with his fingers"a favor..."i said and smiled because he plays that trick on people all the time and i started to bite my nails"by doing you"he said and i smiled"a favor"i said and laughed a little and he smiled at me and leaned on one arm"no i'm serious"he said and i looked at him"you..really want to...but it be your first time...are really ready for that"i said looking at his blue eyes"yeah"he said in his bedroom voice and touched my face gently and gazed into my eyes and he made out with me and the clothes started to some off the heat of the moment...like a movie..he touched my skin and it was electric but a good electric and his tongue found mine and deep heavy passion seep through us....this was making love not just sex like the others before him...and i want nothing...no one else but him...after we looked at each other and we couldn't put a straight face we were laughing and every moment with him is magical....never want to let these feelings go.........