He Will Kill for Me

Chapter 2:First Kill

it was a winter day and me and Damon were playing in the snow throwing snowballs at each other"my hands are freezing"he said shivering"well your from Florida so your not use to New Your Air"i said and laughed"thanks for taking me with you to visit your mom....this place is amazing...so much lights and SNOW!"he said and threw a bunch of snow in the air and he smiled a cute smile and tilt his head and i blushed"you so cute"i said and pulled him close and made out with him slowly and i bit my lip after"try to catch me"i said and ran and he ran after me and i ran really fast and into a Ally and there was a guy drinking there and i was scared he look scary and harmful"wow look at you"he said"i'm sorry i didn't mean to bother you"i said and tried to walk away but he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall my cheek pressed against the brick wall"please don't"i cried and i saw Damon and he saw me"Aly!"he said"Damon run and get help"i pleeded and the guy ripped my strechys and then he started pulling my panties Down Damon was frozen in fear and i knew its not his fault he has anxiety and i closed my eyes...this is really happening i'm gonna get raped."LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"Damon screamed and all i heard was a bump and the guy falling and i was freed and when i opened my eyes and turned around Damon was bashing this guys brains out with a brick and he didn't stop"Damon!"i said and then he stopped and looked at me"he's dead"i said and Damon looked at the guy and dropped the brick in fear and Damon was drenched with that guys blood and spatter on Damon's face...and he looked at me shaken and he looked at me"i'm a killer"he said in shocked"no...Damon Your not you were scared he tried to rape me...you saved me"i said and i whipped his tears"baby i'm here for you...me will get rid of him...you were wearing gloves so no trace and you won't be blamed"i said and held him close"we have to go to the police..i killed a man"he said"no...you killed a man to rescue me...the police does it all the time..."i said and he looked at me"okay.."he said and we got rid of the guy and burned all of what Damon was wearing and he put on new clothes and we went home and i kissed his neck"its gonna be okay...it never happened"i said and he nodded his head and we laid in bed and held each other and went to bed......