It's All for You

Chapter 1:My Best Bud & My Older Brother

Hey I’m Aly,I’m 18 about to become 19…I have two best friends my BGFFL(best guy friend for life)Damon Fizzy and my BFFL who is like my big bro…Kellin Quinn…he has my back…Damon is my crush because he gets me and my heart is weak to that type of thing…he seems to like me too but I’m not shore..”thanks big brother for dropping me off”i said and Kellin smiled and he was chewing some gum”you know I do what I can sis for you”he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled”still gonna hang with Damon later at my place we can play video games or watch a movie?”he said and I smiled”yeah wouldn’t miss it for the world”I said and he smiled”oh and Aly…”he said and I looked at him”I love your new hairstyle it’s pretty and it makes you look older”he said and I smiled and put my bang behind my ear”thanks dork”I said and stuck out my tongue and he smiled and did he same”bye brat”he said and I walked away and went into my apartment and Damon was on the computer”hey you”I said and kissed his cheek”Kellin drove u”Damon said”yeah he’s sweet to take time out of his busy scedge to drive me home from school…unlike you”I said”hey I told you why I couldn’t…mom need help with the dogs they are just so crazy and she needed a wee bit help now that I’m living here and all”he said”I know Damon I was kidding with you…and plus its good to see Kellin again now that he’s married and the tours for Sleeping With Sirens”I said and drank some water”how is your blood?”Damon went to me and said”you know up and down..”I said and he looked at me”I care for your health…I want you to be around when I get married and have kids of my own and then some…”he said and I nodded my head and he smiled”so tell me how high?”he said and I looked at him”it’s 317”I said and he looked at me”that’s high”he said”yeah but it can go down if I stay away from food”I said and he looked at me”eat salad and um meat”he said”what meat I live with a vegan”I said and he laughed ill make tofu stir fried for you only no rice or pasta”he said and I looked at him that sounds good but right now I’m not hungry right now”I said and he nodded his head”okay”he said”want to take a walk with me and get out of the house off your wifey Mrs.Computer Fizzy”I said and he laughed”okay i’ll put her away and we can go”He said and smiled and I waited for him and I smiled…he’s so silly and just amazing”okay let’s go for a bit of a walkskies”he said and I smiled and we walked together and fooled around we made a phone video together and we fool our fans that we are together but some know we r joking some take things to serious”Damon is amazing in the sack”I said and stuck my tongue”don’t say that”he said all defensive”lol okay he never had sex but I think he would be so good in the sack and that’s my not virgin sense…if that was even a real power”I said and laughed and he smiled and laughed too”don’t mind me I’m a teenager with needs”I said and laughed”great now they gonna want us to have sex”Damon said”lol no…Damon is not the type”I said”he’s innocent little baby”I said all cute like and Damon smiled”he will be like Bambi learning to walk for the first time”I said and he shooked head”peaceskies thanks for watching this crazy video”I said and he stopped the video”why do u talk about sex?”he said smiling at me but he was annoyed and I looked at him”sorry..you don’t have to put it up it can be for us only me and you”I said”okay just this once and I felt bad”sorry”I said and pouted and he smiled”I can’t stay mad at you when you do that”he said and I kissed his cheek and he try to stay mad and I nudged my nose on his and he smiled”okay…I guess it’s not a big deal…”he said”thank god it was a phone vid and not a live vid”he said and I smiled”hey I know you don’t find interest in it at all until you find the girl of your dreams and want to spend forever with….but how do think you be in bed honestly?”I said and he looked at me”honestly!awkward and might scare that girl away”he said and I looked at his blue eyes”not if she really loves you…”I said and he looked at me and smiled”maybe…but I don’t want to give it up until I’m sure and my friends are sure she’s worthy of it and the first friend I’m going to is you because I trust your decision”he said and I smiled”what if I get it wrong…”I said and he smiled”then I’ll be upset with you for a bit but always find a way to forgive you and have to deal what happened”he said and I looked at him and I kissed his lips not thinking and when it ended I looked at him”I’m sorry…I didn’t mean too I just…”I said and he looked at me and he smiled”it’s fine..don’t worry about it”he said and I looked at him”let’s just…keep walking”I said and he followed me and we pretend it never happen well maybe him but I’ll never forget it…..