Meet My Dedication, Inspiration

The Calm

@austincarlile @AlanAshby @youngfuego @philipmanansala See you guys tonight :) I have presents for all of you!

I sent out my last tweet before charging my phone while I finished putting on my makeup. For the first time in weeks, my winged liner looked perfect and my blood red lipstick was spot on.

I jumped when I heard the knock on my door. "Jesus.." I walked to the front door and Jenn was standing before me. "Oh of course you're gonna wear a Dead Rabbitts shirt tonight." I smiled.

Of Mice & Men and Escape the Fate were double headlining a huge tour this fall and we were beginning to follow them tonight.

"I'm seeing Craig tonight, of course I'm gonna rock his stuff. I'm surprised you aren't wearing Aspire & Create." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"I will tomorrow or the next show. Tonight, I'm wearing my precious new corset... which you have to help me lace."

She dragged her suitcase into the living room and laid it beside the table. "How much did you say we had to run on?"

"Well, it's my bonus, so... around five grand? And I get paid in just a few days." I smiled really big.

"Your whole bonus? Are you sure? I mean, you were eyeing those shoes when we went shopping the other day."

"My whole bonus. Yes, I'm sure. I make more than that in a month."

I went to my room and pulled my corset on then walked back out and turned so she could lace it.

"I really appreciate this, you know. I've never been able to do this and I love ETF so much, you're really giving me exactly what I needed."

She tied a big bow between my shoulders and I turned around to her again. "If anyone in this world deserves to see the man that obviously loves her very much, it's you." I hugged her.

We gathered up all of our things and I made sure to power off everything in my stupidly unfurnished apartment. Being a nurse at the number one hospital in Atlanta is awesome, living in Atlanta... eh, not so much. That's why I've taken two and a half weeks off and have planned this amazing trip.

I loaded up the last of my shit in the back of the car and checked my phone.

Direct message from @AlanAshby: I saw you tweet about presents for us... still got em? ;) and another notification that Alan followed me popped up on my screen.

"Dude, did you know the ginger princess is following you now?" Jenn called from the front of the car.

I squealed and jumped up and down and ran up to the driver's side door. "He DM'd me about their presents I got them!"

Yes, I still have them. I made little goodie bags for all of you. :)

The goodie bags for OM&M were my project and Jenn did the same for the ETF boys. It included DVDs, new undies for Austin (of course), a few tshirts I'd been picking up for months now, candy, a little note, etc.

I turned on the car and started up the system, blasting our boys as we drove to The Tabernacle.
As soon as we pulled up and parked, Alan DM'd me again.

you're soooo sweet! Make sure you message me after the show and we will come get them.

I will, promise. Have a good show! :)

I sent another message, Oh, and if you guys are hungry, there's an awesome place for wings right around here

He replied immediately.

Wings???? I want to go! Will you take me and Austin?

My heart started pounding out of my chest. "Oh my god."

"Say yes!!!" Jenn started screaming.

As long as you bring Craig Mabbitt :)

I flashed the screen to Jenn. "You didn't!"

"I so did!"

He replied quickly again.

He said okay too, we'll be out in a few minutes. Meet us by the bus

We both started screaming excitedly. After our quick freak out, I pulled my light sweater on and got out of the car.

"Brrrr. It's kinda chilly. And oh my fuck, I didn't ask if wings were okay with you." I pouted.

"Dude, anywhere is okay with me because you just got Craig to come eat with us." She laughed.

We locked up the car and walked over to the barricade by the buses. Alan walked out first and smiled and waved at me. I waved back, grinning happily.

"Hey ladies, how's it going?" He walked up and pulled me into a huge, lung crushing hug.

"It's going wonderfully today, actually. This is our first out of many shows this tour run." I smiled.

He hugged Jenn right as Craig walked up. "Aw, babygirl." They hugged for at least two whole minutes. Smiles and words were exhanged between them and he kissed her on the cheek before coming over to me.

This was my first time meeting any of them and I was feeling happily overwhelmed and excited.

We talked amongst ourselves until the moment of glory happened... The tour bus door opened again and Austil walked out. I felt my heart flutter and beat faster than it's ever beat before.

Jenn nudged me, I must have been staring. I quickly recovered from the starstruck-ness as he walked up. "So this is her? The girl with the presents, huh?"

"I usually go by Jessica, but yes... the girl with the presents." I smiled.

Before another word was said, he too wrapped me in a lung crushing hug. "It's very nice to meet both of you." He said after hugging on Jenn.

"You guys ready to go?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm starving." Craig said. They jumped over the barrier and walked with us to the car. Jenn and Craig must have been holding hands because they lagged behind.

"Shotgun!" Alan screamed.

"Oh dude, come on. I'm really tall. Please let me have frontsies. I'll pay for your food." Austin pouted.

"Nah, I got you guys. But seriously let him sit up front... I'm 6 feet tall myself and I know the backseat is bad for our knees... that sounded way better in my head." We all started laughing.

"Alright, alright. But you owe me!" Alan ran past us toward my car.

"Thanks for that save, perv." Austin winked at me.

"I swear, I need to think more before I speak." I shook my head.

Craig piped up, "No you don't, I think uncensored speaking is best."

The car was quickly filled up with our favorite band boys and we got to the wing place in no time.