Meet My Dedication, Inspiration

O.G. Loko

Jess POV

Late that night, after my car was hitched; I laid on Austin's chest in the bunk, his heart beating softly in my ear. I had fallen asleep while we were watching Star Wars and now I couldn't get back to sleep.

I crawled out of the bunk and walked to the front of the bus and started the coffee pot. I sighed and scrolled through my phone, texts from Clayton haunting me.

You better fucking contact me soon, you stupid bitch. I own you remember?
Where the fuck are you? I went by your work and they said you hadn't come in for days now because you're on vacation.
You best pray I don't find you cause I'll fucking kill you if I do.


I locked the screen and started to cry. Alan stumbled in, "You can't sleep either?"

I tried to hide my face and shook my head, "No, I can't." But my voice was obviously cracking.

"Hey, you alright? Lemme go get Austin." He got up to leave.

"No, Alan, don't. I don't want to wake him." I grabbed his arm. "Will you just sit with me?"

He nodded, "Of course I will." He sat across the table from me. I slid my phone over to him. "Who is this fucking guy?"

"My ex." I brushed my hand through my hair. "I can't get away from him no matter how hard I try."

"Did you show Austin this?"

I shook my head. "Not yet. These are just from today."

Like it was fate or clockwork, Austin came walking down the hall running his hand through his hair. "I don't think I ever told you how aware of someone else's body heat I am."

I half smiled. "I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep."

"It's okay." He sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Maybe a little talking will get you tired again." He kissed my temple.

Alan slid the phone over to Austin. "This is why she can't sleep."

Austin read over the texts, seeming like he got angrier each sentence. "I swear to fucking god."

"What are we gonna do?"

"Keep her the fuck away from him. And baby, I'm sorry, but there is no way you can go back home."

I gulped as tears started running down my cheeks again. "I'll have to call my job and find a new one somewhere else."

"Yep. And I'm gonna buy you a new cell phone tomorrow. I don't want him to be able to find you in any way, shape, or form. Okay?"

I felt relief over Austin's protectiveness. "Okay. But I don't know where to take roots. I've lived in Georgia my whole life.."

"What about Orange County? You'll be close to all of us. We really like hanging out with you and I know it's sudden but we just want you safe." Alan smiled.

"It's something I can consider. My last check from work should be enough for a place for a few months."

They both nodded. "Then it's settled." Austin got up and poured three cups of coffee.

The warm liquid soothed my soul as we all sat and talked for a little while. The boys were determined to cheer me up and I ended up giggling and covering my face.

"It is sooo cute when you do that."

"Me? It's even cuter when you do it." I giggled even more.

An hour or so later, I was yawning again. Austin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Goodnight Alan. I don't want her up thinking about this anymore. See you in the morning."

I waved and yawned from over his shoulder. "Night night Alan."

Austin POV

I put Jess down flat on the floor and she crawled into the bunk and waited for me to slide in. She immediately curled up on my chest and started playing with my hair. I closed my eyes and started falling back asleep. Being with her felt absolutely perfect. I'd never connected with anyone so quickly and the thought of a future with her made my broken heart feel better.

Her breathing slowed and before I could even kiss her goodnight, she was asleep. I laid there staring at the top of my bunk for a long time, thinking about how much my life had changed in a mere 24 hour period. This wasn't normal for me, and I'm sure it wasn't normal for her, but I felt so much for her, and not just because she was just as torn up as I was.

"If you had anything to do with this, I'm going to go ahead and say thank you." I whispered out loud. My heart instantly fluttered and I had my sign. My mom had watched over me, making my life as peaceful as she could.. This happened because of her. I immediately pulled Jess closer to me, suddenly wanting nothing but her warmth and comfort to be against me.

Whether she believed it or not, she was a gift to me from my mom. I knew in my heart and soul that she was, and now everything made sense. My heart was already stolen the second we laid eyes on each other.

I gulped and closed my eyes, knowing this was just the beginning of a beautiful life with a beautiful girl.

"You alright babe? Your heart is racing so bad." She stirred in her sleep.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I didn't wake you, did I?" I pulled her further up onto my chest and kissed the top of her head.

"You may be aware of body heat, but I'm way aware of heartbeats."

"That's the nurse in you, huh?" I chuckled.

"Must be," She leaned up on one elbow and looked at me, cupping my face in her hand, "You are seriously the most handsome man in the world, Austin." She leaned down and said no more, but kissed my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her, leaning into the kiss; and was on top of her seconds later, placing hot kisses up and down her neck. "Let me make love to you again." I breathed against her neck.

She moaned and nodded, wrapping her legs around my waist. I needed her now more than ever, her kisses like my oxygen. She reached down and pulled my shorts off as best she could and I fumbled with one hand to take off hers. This should have been awkward in the bunk, but there was nothing awkward about it.

I guided myself into her and slid all the way in in one thrust, sitting still inside of her as her nails raked my back. "H-holy fuck." She breathed out.

I started our rhythm, her hips rocking up against me in full, slow thrusts. I leaned down, desperately needing her lips and tongue on mine. She had one hand clawed into my back and the other ran through my hair, tugging every few seconds when she moaned. I felt her shaking beneath me a few minutes later. I leaned closer to her, thrusting deeper as she sank her teeth into my shoulder, softly moaning my name against my skin.

She was the wettest I'd ever felt her in the few times we'd had sex, and it nearly sent me reeling over the edge. She rocked her hips against me so perfectly, the soft thud of my skin against hers. Her eyes met mine for a brief second; so bright and beautiful.. and that's what did it for me. The last few thrusts were the hardest I'd ever pumped, riding out my orgasm all the way.

I collapsed on her chest, breathing hard and still resting inside of her warmth. She was still wiggling her hips a little and it made my eyes roll in the back of my head. I gripped my fingers tightly in her skin. This is what our first time should have been.

I kissed her collarbone, feeling the sweat on her skin. I sucked lightly, her soft whimpers giving me approval, until there was a purple mark on her. I finally pulled out of her and rolled onto my back. She laid beside me, a peaceful still between us.

"That may have been the best sex I have ever had." She whispered before rolling over and onto my chest.

"I'm gonna have to agree with you." I kissed her lips.

"Whatever this is between us is more than perfect. You know that, right, Austin?"

So I wasn't the only one who felt something there. "I know that baby. Tomorrow only brings more surprises and intensity."

"I can't wait to see how we end up growing together."

I felt myself dozing off but I couldn't have said it better myself.