‹ Prequel: To the End
Status: *** YES SEQUELS

These hands scream red!

Do or Die

I stare at him in full on anger. He threatens me by saying shit about my love for Gerard. He doesn’t know how much we love each other. He doesn’t know jack shit! I clench my fingers around the trigger hole. Raising my arm again and aiming straight at his chest. He looks at me in pure horror, knowing I’m not playing around anymore. I’m sick of this shit. Its been 3 years since I was separated from everyone. Since they took Gerard from me. Three fucking years! I cant take this bullshit anymore. All I want is Gerard and the rest of the guys. To be able to be back, even though I didn’t know the guys so much, but I knew Gerard and what we had was real.

Anticipating this very moment to shoot him, but I couldn’t. Something kept telling me that he wasn’t worth the bullets I’m about to waste. He wasn’t the person I needed to kill, shed my blood for, or even fight to meet. I stared at him in pure hatred of his despicable words coming out of his mouth. My smirk evened out on my face making me stern and vulnerable to his eyes. He stood there and tilt his head to the left wondering why I’m not shooting him. Of course…you would wonder why I’m not spilling your blood this instant. Of course. I smirk at him, making his fear compliment his face.

I winked and turned to walk away. “Mr. Iero! You cant walk away from this!” he shouts, I kept my steady pace towards the open door. “We have him!” he shouts. Bingo! I swiftly turn and stare at him, “Where is he?” I growl in a menacing manner. He chuckles and steadied his eyes upon mine. “If you must know,” he starts and fiddles with his shirt. “You have to do something for me,” he smiles and pulls his brown orbs back on me. I clench my ray gun as tight as possible, to stop the urge to shoot this motherfucker in the face. He pulls his left foot to the front, then his right, left, right, left, right. The clicking of his shoes rings in my ears. This fucker wants to play huh? Well I can play games to.

“What do you want Howard?” I ask, even though I know its something important to him. He stops just a few feet in front of me. “Frank, I want you to…” he stops and smirks at me again. “Return a package,” he finishes. I quirk my eyebrow. “Package?” I stare at him intently. This is not going to be good, then again, when did something good ever happen? “Where’s the package?” I ask, just wanting to get over with already. “Oh! No no no no! Little Frankie Boy its not no ordinary package,” he smiles. I stare at him still confused and lost than ever. “What’s the fucking package?” I ask again. He laughs, “No need to get angry, its just your lover,” he smiles. I stare at him. I swear I’ll rip his face off.

“Bring him out boys!” he shouts at his accomplices. I turn to the balcony on my right and see raven hair. My heart stopped beating. He’s right here in front of me. The beautiful man I fell in love with years ago, who’s stalked me my entire life is here in front of me for the first time in a couple of years. I wanted to jump on that balcony and kiss him until he cant breathe anymore. “Gerard,” I whisper to myself. He finally looks up and his eyes bulge. He looks at Howard and clenched his jaw. “Fuck you Howard! I’m not doing this with him! You cant make me! He doesn’t fucking deserve it!” he kept yelling things at him, all while he was smirking. I kept looking between them, lost.

“Oh Gerard,” he starts off with another stupid lecture of his. “He came for you, I didn’t pick him, he wants you for himself, so…he can have you for himself, unless he does the deed, that’s all that matters. He’ll only have you for a couple of days anyway, unless you push him away.” His ignorant ass started laughing. “Gerard what is he talking about?” I finally speak up. He looks at me through angry eyes, but they soon calmed down once they fell on me. “Frankie,” he whispers and I can see his eyes water for a moment, but he quickly blinked them away. “Frank you need to go, don’t worry about me, I don’t need you dying because of me,” he starts saying. “What are you talking about!” I ask in frustration. I have no idea what is going on. They grab him by his hair and yank him to his feet. He groans in pain and I start clenching my fists once again. They quickly pushed him toward the room and I was about to attack someone when I see him emerge from the door under the balcony.

“This is what happens little Frankie,” Howard unzipped Gerard’s jacket and I see wires and warning signs on it. My eyes bulge and I see that they have strapped a bomb to him. “What have you fuckers done?” I hiss. They all start laughing and mock my words. “Frank, you guys are wanted fugitives and you two got away, what would you think would happen? Live happily ever after in Battery City? Considering the fact that you two are men and in love. Men don’t work like that here. We hate you people,” I see Gerard’s jaw clenching and grinding. My anger slowly rising by the minute. “You people?” I ask, not really interested, but see if he would go any further. “Homos,” he answers. I snapped and sprinted toward him. “Frank no!” Gerard yells at me. I tackled Howard to the ground, throwing my fists at his horrible face. Two of his accomplices grab my arms and I start flailing my legs. “Let me go!” I yelled and screamed in utter frustration. Wanting to bash somebody’s face in with my fist. “Let him go!” Gerard’s voice rang through my ears. They shoved me to the concrete floor, almost making my face hit it, but I stopped myself. “You lose again Frank,” Howard states. “Shut the fuck up!” I scream at him. I stare at him for a while with his smirk. “A part of living life IS to fuck up,” I say to him. He stares at me for a while and furrows his eyebrows. His eyes soften a little bit on me. “And I’ve done that too many fucking times,” I finish. I stand up and look at Gerard. “Your right,” I look at the floor, “I lost again, but I lost something that I could never probably get back again, or even save.” My eyes begin to blur in the midst of my tears. I’m not going to cry…I’m not going to cry. I look back up and see Gerard just staring at me with a hurt face. I felt something wet slide on my right cheek. I’m crying. Just fantastic.

I look back down and look at my torn up chucks. Then something heavy and metal hit the back of my head. I blacked out for the last time that day…
♠ ♠ ♠
-Zee