‹ Prequel: Study

Hit the Books

The Cottage

Bailey reclined in the passenger seat as Mitch continued driving away from his parent’s house.
“So why are the kids staying at your parents this weekend?” she asked staring at the roof of the car.
“Well, I thought we could go on a little weekend away?” Mitch smiled slipping his hand into hers.
“Oh really?” Bailey asked sitting up. “And where are you going?”
“A little place I know.” Mitch said mysteriously. Bailey just rolled her eyes and went back to listening to the music. She’d known Mitch to be romantic but this was a new level, even for him. The mysterious weekend getaway had certainly raised the bar in Bailey’s books.

“We’re here.” Mitch said excitedly, waking Bailey from her sleep.
“Wha?” Bailey yawned sitting up and rubbing her eyes.
“We’re here.” Mitch repeated. He got out of the car and Bailey looked out the window. It was just on sunset and she could see they were parked in front of a small beach side cottage. She opened the car door and almost fell out of the car. Steadying herself Bailey looked at the cottage in front of her. It was gorgeous; it was one of those places she could see herself retiring in.
“It’s beautiful.” She muttered as Mitch draped his arm over her shoulders.
“Do you want to go inside?” He whispered. Bailey nodded excitedly before lacing her fingers with his and pulling him towards the door. Mitch unlocked the door and they entered a small hallway.

After a quick tour of the cottage Bailey was lying against Mitch’s chest on the couch.
“I have an idea.” Mitch murmured, kissing her neck.
“Mhmm.” Bailey moaned.
“How about we go skinny dipping?” Mitch suggested huskily.
“Seriously?” Bailey asked raising her eyebrows.
“What could be better? It’s a warm night and the water will be nice.” Mitch replied, a sexy smirk making its way onto his face.
“Why do I get the feeling I don’t get a choice in this anyway?” Bailey asked with a smile.
“Maybe it’s because you don’t?” Mitch chuckled.

“Mitch!” Bailey squealed as Mitch ran towards the water with her over his shoulder. Bailey cast one last look up at the sand where their clothes lay strewn across about three meters.
“Don’t worry; no one’s watching.” Mitch chuckled slapping her ass as he powered into the water.
“I am going to kill you!” Bailey squeaked as the water hit her bare skin. Mitch chucked her in the water and Bailey screamed as she hit the water. Spluttering as she emerged she looked around for Mitch.
“Mitch, you bastard, where are you?” she muttered wiping her eyes.
“Here.” A husky voice whispered in her ear as a pair of toned arms wrapped themselves around her. Bailey lent into his touch and found her body craving more as Mitch’s hands roamed everywhere. She could feel his mouth leaving hot kisses along the back of her shoulders.
“I want you.” She moaned.
“What was that?” Mitch asked playfully. Bailey could hear the grin in his voice.
“I want you.” She said a little louder.
“Oh I know baby and you’re going to get me.” Mitch whispered before turning her around smashing his lips on hers. Never in her wildest dreams did she think that she would be skinny dipping out the front of a beach side cottage with her boyfriend who was also her teacher. Strange the way the world worked.