Status: Leave comments of how I'm doing, it helps and inspires my writing.

Youth Gone Wild

I look and see it's not only me, so many others have stood where I stand

Empty streets, covered in moisture gave me chills with the cold breese passing by. It was nice to have mornings like these when rest of the day was pretty much the same heat that hell was.
I sat on the old wooden swing on my porch, just in a huge boyfriend shirt, coffee mug and a cigarette in my hands. It had to be somewhere around five in the morning due the quietness that was almost impossible in Los Angeles.

I sat on that particular spot on the lovely swing for hours on the morning of my birthday, watching how the city gain it's life slowly. Lights started to switch on in the windows and people started to walk out of their doors to fetch the morning paper holding their morning drink of their choice. Few passed my house, walking their dogs and few already on their way to the job they had. The streets started to fill with the cars and soon everyone was on the streets, going for a long day in the job they had after dropping their kids at school.

I felt bad for this one particular boy around the age of seventeen with a brown eyes, nice cheekbones and a skeletal body, who every morning passed my house with his skateboard. He tried different hairstyles almost everyday and was dressed up differently too. This days look fit him well, the newly cut brown hair looked almost untouched as it hang above his ears in messy curls. His ears were stretched and he was wearing gray shirt and black skinny jeans, backpack hanging on his back.

He was listening music from his phone and almost fell with his board while trying to change the song. He wasn't the best skater I knew, but I really did admire how he didn't give up. I've seen him getting better and better everyday while he skated his way to school, where I bet he was bullied. I felt bad for how much he tried to fit in with the other teenagers, when I found him pretty perfect from outside.

The boy had became my idol, how he never gave up. Days like these, when he didn't try to fit in with his clothes, he was dressed up really well and he looked more happier. It was a bit weird but he was my inspiration for what I wore most of the days. I wanted to tell him that all, but I never did, just gave him a smile and a wave when he passed by.

I finally went back inside and got dressed, into a over sized gray t-shirt that was tucked into my blue waist shorts and it had its sleeves rolled up. I didn't sped too much time on grooming myself due the fact i hadn't really changed my style since i was sixteen, so i had learned to do my daily routine quickly.
I almost had a heart attack when the extremely loud and annoying melody of my doorbell broke the silence.

'Hi, I was just wondering would you have a plaster?' The teenager I just saw skating past my house asked, holding his bleeding elbow.

I nodded, staring at the wound which luckily wasn't too big. I noted the boy to follow me and he did.

'So, you don't speak?' He carefully asked and walked behind me, up to the second level towards my bathroom where I kept my first-aid kit.

We sat in my kitchen, drinking coffee and talking. He should have been in school but i really didn't care, i wasn't his mother who by Thomas, cared about his life, education less than me.

What are you listening every morning on your way to school? I wrote on the paper that sat on the table, between me and Tom as he asked me to call him instead of his full name.

Wide smirk spread on his lips. 'Asking Alexandria...'

'So, did you like it?' The British wonder boyfriend smirked and placed his black basic electric guitar I bought for his birthday on it's place. He had just started a band with his mates and he was playing guitar and singing, which came as a surprise to me. I didn't know he could sing and now when I heard his voice, I was melting.

'Nice lyrics.' i giggled, the whole song was about girls and drinking surprisingly. 'And the name, Asking Alexandria, brilliant.' I got up from the green plastic chair and wrapped my arms around my boyfriends neck, kissing his pierced lips, pulling him tightly against my body.

'It's your middle name love and i just added the asking part to it.' He smiled and kissed me all around my face causing few giggles escape my lips.

'Yeah, take all the credit.' Joe laughed and threw his empty solo cup to my boyfriends head.

'Well it was my idea. You and Ryan wanted to name us as Penis Monkeys.' He rolled his eyes and kissed me once again.


I swear I've seen my long lost ex-boyfriend somewhere.

I knew band named like that when I lived in Dubai. I wrote, going through the memory again and again.

'That's so cool.' Tom smiled. His smile reminded me about Ryan's smile. Pretty much everything had started to remind me about my time living at Dubai.

Tom had to go back home after noon, leaving me alone and bored. He had wished me happy birthday and promised to visit me soon again which made me feel like I was his grandma.

I almost had another heart attack when I heard the mailman at my door, dropping my letters into my mailbox right next to my front door.

I put my empty coffee mug into the pile of dishes in the kitchen sink and went out to get my mail.

All I got was a single white envelope with my full name, 'Siren Alexandria Johanson' written on it.

I sat on the steps of my porch and ripped the envelope open, revealing a simple note.

Let's get away cure your fast pain.
What a perfect way to ruin this day.
What a killing, with a lot of blood put away.
Without back in my bone.
The sarcastic self will save me
Where'd it go, where'd it to go, where'd it go, where'd it go? Okay!
The voice we need to talk, to talk, where'd it go, where'd it go?
Let the break house burn.
Let me take a cam and fly
Let it carry us from the worst.
It's 2 am.
You're fast asleep.
I'm watching you weep, and dream away your inspiration...
Oh no... you're drifting away...
I'm all alone, but I'm still writing to you.
And now I travel from all the way from hell, but I love you.

Happy Birthday Love.