Status: Leave comments of how I'm doing, it helps and inspires my writing.

Youth Gone Wild

Boss screamin' in my ear about who I'm supposed to be

Ben really had changed; his more careful with me, his not so cocky he used to be and still he was living in a world where he was the sex god and the most talented lad. Luckily it was only when it was meant to be a joke. In the end, his really awkward and sweet, but it was something anyone wasn't supposed to see.

Quietly we made breakfast with Danny, but the expression on his face told how much he wanted to crack a joke about my vegan lifestyle.

At some point, Danny disappeared somewhere with a pan and a wooden spoon. I kind of knew what he was about to.

'Stop you fucking fat cunt.' Ben screamed after a series of loud I'm hitting a pan with a wooden spoon noises.

After a while Ben followed his mate to downstairs, where Danny and i were already eating, well Danny was eating. I had only my coffee, which was perfectly enough for me.

Ben sat next to me after grabbing a painkillers from the corner cabinet. He pecked my cheek and took a pill with a huge gulp of water that was already waiting him on the table. He pecked my cheek again, this time "accidentally" landing on the corner of my mouth, leaving his taste after him.

And again, I rolled my eyes for this stupid twats actions and he noticed, winking as response. Suddenly I had this huge urge to get rid of Danny, but I couldn't do anything with Ben. Not now.

'Danny, would you do me a favour?' Benjamin Paul Bruce, the guitarist of Asking Alexandria giggled and did the most gorgeous puppy eyes I had ever seen, which made things even harder for me.

No Ben I wrote against his hand which I was holding under the table. Ben's sudden eagerness dropped and he shook his head.

'On the second thought, never mind.' He tried to smile. I gave him apologizing look and squeezed his hand.

It was weird to say no to him when we used to shag like horny rabbits on a rainy day, with no better things to do, but we just met, again and he was just dumped.

Danny actually did have some kind of purpose with his visit. He had been at Ben's apartment this morning and found all Ben's stuff, scattered around the front yard. Now they were in Danny's car, waiting for Ben to go and get them, and there was going to be a tour for Asking Alexandria in a week.

'If it's okay to you?' Ben bit his pierced lip and stared at his shoes. He looked afraid, like I was going to tell him to fuck off and find some place else to stay.

'You kind of live here already.' I whispered into his ear. Ben gasped and soon hugged me with a smirk on his face. Even if I didn't want to speak, it made Ben happy and I felt like I needed to make him happy, after all the pain I caused.

Ben was laying on his side of the bed, moving a lot in his sleep, sweat dripping from his bangs that was pretty much glued to his skin. I had already once woken him up and apparently it didn't help.

Before he fell asleep he begged not to wake him up again, unless it was bothering my sleeping. I haven't slept in months, so it didn't bother my sleeping, it just made me worried about him.
After while I couldn't take it. I pulled sweatpants on and ran out, tears flowing down on my cheeks.

I sat on the porch swing, crossing my legs and stared in the horizon. Everything seemed so peaceful here, the utter silence and the mesmerizing view that in a few hours turned into a big city chaos.

The next few hours I pretty much did what i did every morning when I couldn't sleep; i stared at the lifeless houses, the moist road and the tall buildings of the city.

About right then, when the life started to growl out of the buildings, I returned back into the house. I slowly started to realize how boring my life was when I stayed at home, all I really did was the trips to the beach and to super markets, making food, cleaning and I wanted to change that badly.

I sent few texts and booked an airline ticket for the day before Ben leaves for tour.

'Siren?' Someone called me softly and when I turned my head, Ben was standing at the door, he was holding open, and ruffling his messy hair. I stared his uncovered upper body, hungrily ending up tearing my eyes from him.

'Ben.' I whispered, getting a smile from him and god I loved his smile.

'Did you just buy a flight ticket?' He yawned and I nodded smiling.
He asked me where to and when I spoke to say England, he started to smile like a child on a Christmas day. I loved to make him happy with just a simple word or really any noise even when I didn't enjoy it as much as he did.

'You got text' Ben shouted from living room. I got up from the backyard patio and dumped the cigarette that was burning my fingers. I walked through the glass door, around the couch, past Ben who was holding my phone for me while he was laying on his back on the couch, taking the while thing to himself. I slowly climbed next to Ben, half of my body on his and took the device he was holding.

'Who's Hannah?' Ben stared at my phones screen while I opened it. I really didn't feel like hearing my own voice, so I quickly opened the internet app and googled Hannah Pixie Snowdon clicking the first picture I saw. Ironically it was a picture of Hannah, Oliver Sykes aka her boyfriend and me, all smiling and showing our tattooed hands for the camera.

'Is that Oli Sykes and his bird with you then?' Ben pointed to the British, brown haired, all over tattooed man standing on my left. I nodded and closed the app opening my message.

'New tattoo, where?' Ben smirked after reading the text. He started to move his hands all over my body, like searching for the spot I was going to get tattooed. I well knew he just wanted to feel me up, I knew him that well actually everyone knew him that well.

'It's a surprise.' I breathed into Ben's ear, surprisingly sending shivers down to his body, straight to his brain between his legs.