Status: Hope you enjoy it!!!

Dreams

I am a Cleanser

Dreams are demons, polluting the mind with false fantasies. They hold you up high, but just as you’re in touching distance, you come crashing down. They become a crutch you can’t walk without as you aspire, obsess and ultimately fail.

But a dream isn’t as spontaneous as it seems. You wake up after a sudden revelation or epiphany, creating a new goal to strive for or story to ponder over. The human mind is a labyrinth, a dangerous labyrinth where only evil and despair dwells. Or a computer system designed to destroy, built to perfection to create the ultimate evil being. Almost to perfection. No code is unbreakable, no mind is unbreakable. That’s the first thing you learn in training, humans aren’t like us. They feel only hate; anger and cause destruction for it is their nature, their only purpose. No human is capable of good, and as their intelligence advances, as does their threat. My job is to fill their minds with dreams they cannot achieve, and the despair they feel is so strong, that it destroys their very soul, and nothing is left. Their destructive nature allows us to manipulate them into destroying themselves, but they do that without our help. We are Cleansers, diseases must be wiped out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the introduction, the perspective changes through the story, just letting you know!