Status: Hope you enjoy it!!!

Dreams

Earth

I could have sat in my room crying until we reached Earth, but I couldn’t. I wiped the tears from my eyes and stormed out of my room, headed straight for Cayden. I barged Zaniel out of my way, no one was going to stop me. I grabbed the door handle. Locked. Humans didn’t trust anyone. They were incapable of love and trust. So I kicked down the door and ran in.

Cayden jumped up from his bed, but before he could say a word a lunged for his throat. He stood, gasping for air. The human was at my mercy.
“I loved you!” I screamed. “But it was all a mission, a lie. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you!”
Before I could squeeze any tighter, he grabbed my wrist and wrenched it so tightly I heard the bone snap. I howled in pain as he kicked me in the stomach and I fell on the floor. He grabbed my arms tightly, tied them together with a scarf and left me. He walked to the door, locked it and came back.
“Why didn’t you just kill me?” I cried. “Why lead me on? Why put me through all of this? I know humans have no heart, but this is more than that!”
“I don’t have a heart!” he screamed. “Who killed my family, with that Glow! Your father! Who sent my planet into frenzy, food shortages and who killed 6 billion people!”

My wrist was throbbing, but I was too shocked to acknowledge it. “What’s the Glow?” I asked.
Tears were spilling down Cayden’s face. “Don’t play innocent with me. You know exactly what it is. The light in the sky that killed everyone who looked at it for too long. What about your dream-makers? Those sick things that manipulate people into dying of sorrow, which you use to power some machine. You make me sick! And I thought you were different. In the beginning, it was just a mission. To find the Leader’s daughter, get information and kill the Leader.”
“You were going to kill my Dad!” I screamed, disbelieving.
“But it became more than that,” he ignored my interruption and carried on. “I fell in love with a Cleanser. Who was sensitive, beautiful and cared about saving people, not killing them. Until we were given this mission. You became evil and twisted like the rest of them. Interested only in killing and gaining for yourself! You don’t care about humans being a danger to the universe, you don’t have a home. You live on a spaceship, moving constantly. So you want our home for yourself. That humans are evil thing that you have been drip-fed is a load of crap. Your kind are just selfish and I am going to help stop you, no matter the cost.”

“You’re a liar!” I screamed, my sobs were becoming hysterical and I could hardly control myself. I had planned on coming in here composed and commanding, not a hysterical wreck. I didn’t know what a spaceship was, but it must have been a human word for The Planet, a fortress that just sits in space. He is right, we don’t have a planet, but we don’t need or want one.
“I love you Kadence,” he said. He sounded like his old self, honest and open. Which made it even more frustrating, because that was a lie. “Even though I shouldn’t. If we didn’t have this mission, I could have been an information spy, just telling the rebels back home your plans so we could defend ourselves. We could have got married, had a family. But I have to blow up this ship and everyone on it.”
My eyes grew wide with fear. Who was this monster? “I wont let you!”
“You can’t stop me, not with that wrist anyway.” He said, glancing down at the damage he had caused. I bet he was proud to have caused me so much pain. “If this ship doesn’t make it, it will be considered a failure. It will take at least a decade for the engineers to come up with a better model. I will buy Earth as much time as I can.”
“What about your friends? What about me?” I cried meekly. I needed to catch him off guard so I could knock him out and stop this explosion.
“You won’t die.” He said blankly. “The others however, will for definite. The ship will blow 2 minutes before it reaches the atmosphere. If they survive the explosion, they wont survive a trip through the atmosphere. And, if by some miracle they did, I wouldn’t want to see the results of falling from that height without a parachute. But the sacrifice of the few will help many. Billions.”
He then lifted me off the floor and into some sort of bed with a lid. I struggled to get free, I clawed at his arm but he wasn’t letting go. He laid me gently in the bed and closed the lid. I banged on the lid with my good hand; he had somehow plastered my other while I was screaming. But he sat down and began to work on the bomb.

Six minutes before entering the atmosphere. Cayden began to put on a specialist suit. The bomb began to tick and I began to scream. He opened the escape door and prepared to jump. I couldn’t hear anything, but I could see his lips, saying I love you. And he disappeared into the blackness.

The bed started to move. It moved closer and closer to the escape door. I began to scream (again), my heart was beating out of my chest. And I fell. I couldn’t feel the speed; it must have been a special feature of the bed. But I felt the explosion and I saw my friends die. Earth was no longer a marble in the distance, it was growing ever closer. Then came the atmosphere. I could see the flames around the bed erupting and I began to hyperventilate from fear. And I thought I as in Heaven. Everything around me was blue and there were wispy objects called clouds that I had only ever seen in books. It was beautiful, but terrifying. I could see grey objects on the ground, strange buildings that came ever closer. Until I landed with a crash. My head hit the back of the bed and I saw a brown haired figure running towards me. And I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it, please don't be a silent reader, I would love you to comment so I know where to improve x