Status: Slow updates

Names Hands and Faces

Chapter 11

Frank-
"Ladies" I call softly and there's the usual click clack of claws on the floor. I again take them out so they didn't so anything in Gerard's apartment and keep them on their leads while I grab their bowls and a small bag of food. Just in case. Then we make our way up the stairs. Mama keeps close to my side but Peppers sniffs around as we walk. We get to the blue door and I don't bother knocking. Instead I go straight in an dump the bag on the side in the kitchen.
"Gee!" I put down a water bowl "Is it okay if I let the dogs loose?"
"Yer" Is his groggy reply so I do so and giggle as the dogs run around. I step over them and jump onto the pile of blankets on the couch after a short walk between the rooms. There's a loud groan and I smile
"Make room" I nudge at him until he makes a gap in the blankets that I dive into.

"Mikey's in" He tells me when I had gotten settled in between him and the press of blankets. I was curled on his lap leaning against the back of the couch while he was leaning against the arm of it.
"Cool, tell him to turn the tv on"
"But then he'll want to join us" Gerard whines and I lean my temple against his forehead for a second
"So?"
"He's gonna laugh"
"Well he's gonna be the one without a blanket. Now call him. Even if it's just to turn on the tv!"

"Fine" He sighs "MIKEY!" There's the pounding of feet on the floor and then Mikey tumbles in
"WHO DIED?"
"The tv, will you change the dvd over please" I ask,
"Only if I can watch"
"Well you can't have any of the blanket"
"Like I want some" Mikey snorts before going to put a dvd on. Once he had he sits beside me in the opposite corner. Curling his feet under his knees like his brother had done. He looks over at us and shakes his head rather affectionately. There's a snuffling sound and then he's ambushed by dogs. Peppers some how finds her way into the blanket and curls up with her head just poking out while Mama cuddles up to Mikey, head on his chest looking up at him.
"You okay with dogs?" I ask as he starts to pet Mama
"Yer" He says before he cuddles into her and I grin, turning my head to look at Gerard. He shares my grin before scratching Peppers between the ears. Curling his free arm around my back.

I wake up in a tangle of limbs. Mikey had curled around my outstretched legs while I was in the circle of Gerards arms with my head in the crook of his shoulder. Mama and Peppers were snoring in between the three of us. I smile slightly and close my eyes again.

I get woken up an hour later to Mikey shaking my shoulder
"Lover boy wake the fuck up I have to talk to you!"
"What?" I mutter, rubbing the back of my head against Gerards chest
"Up!" He yanks me up and I make a whining noise as he tows me into the kitchen were my dogs were munching happily.
"Yes?" I yawn, leaning against the counter. I was glad he had woken me up because I had to be at work in an hour.
"Right as my duty as a brother i'm here to talk"
"Alright go on" This was standard and not the first talk I had been given by a sibling.
"If you hurt him or make him cry or stand him up or do anything to him that I don't like I will come to your workplace, get you fired, then torture you till you're a bloody pulp. Then only then, will I kill you." He glares over his glasses and I nod with a slack jaw. I stare for a little while longer while nodding dumbly. This guy was serious.

"Gee," I shake Gerards shoulder like Mikey had done with me but far more gentler. He screws up his face and bats at me slightly before opening his eyes sleepily, smiling up at me
"Frankie"
"I have to go, i'll call you later" I kiss his forehead and run my fingers through his hair for a second before turning away "I'll be back later" I promise
"Peppers, Mama" I call softly only to be met with three puppy dog faces "and Mikey?" All three look at me, the dogs clutched in Mikeys arms
"Let them stay, i'll walk 'em and i'll feed 'em and i'll look after 'em all day for you" He looks like a child as he cuddles my dogs. His argument is childish too as he pouts
"Would you?" I ask Mikey and he nods vigorously as Mama and Peppers lick at his face.
"Sure" He nods and I beam at him
"BYE GEE SEE YOU LATER!" I call before flying down to my own apartment to get ready.

An hour later i'm at work scrubbing dishes. It was a slow day it seemed as there was no need for me to act as waiter. I didn't mind. They let me have reign over the radio back here and there was a radio channel dedicated to hair rock. I was in my element.
"Wooooah sweet child of mine!" I 'sing' along, swaying my hips as I wash up. It's easy work and I manage not to drop any plates or glasses while I dance around. Spinning and singing into a couple of wooden spoons.

I hear clapping behind me and I spin around to see Ray grinning.
"Great moves slick"
"Oh shut up, i'm happy"
"And that's great" He smiles. I look down at my soapy hand. The name had cleared up completely now and there was a 'Gee' imprinted on my hand in block letters. I smile down at it stupidly before looking up at Ray who just rolls his eyes fondly. "You're a sap"
"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
-I'm sorry this took so long to update I apologise
-Thank you for reading c: