Status: Slow updates

Names Hands and Faces

Chapter 9

Frank-
"Brian, he's letting me make it up to him" I bounce around my boss, a massive grin on my face
"That's good"
"And we're gonna watch movies tonight and it's gonna be awesome" I grin "Oh and I need to leave at five"
"What?"
"Do you want me to hurt Gerard again?"
"No"
"Then can I leave at five and not have a day off or whatever" I watch him closely, my widest puppy eyes on my face, my lips in full pout mode. He buckles for too easily
"Sure"
"You're the best Bri!" I reach up slightly to mess his hair up then I trot up to Ray
"Raymondo i'm leaving at five and i'm having movies with Gerard!"
"You're having movies?"
"Yes!" I beam, I was full of energy. He had taken me back, he had also apologized and he had accepted my own apologies.

Life was good, life was great even. It felt weird though telling Gerard that I was also fucked up. I wasn't fucked up per say, but I had a few of my own issues. Like attachment issues, that's why I am really enthusiastic about this thing with Gerard. It's stupid because I skip straight to loving something, and I love something way too much once I do. I cried when I eventually broke my first guitar. That's why I didn't like getting into relationships, I either scared them off or they broke my heart way too easily. I was normally the one messing things up because I always wanted to do right by the other person. I surprised them with flowers, gave them gifts. I was an unsuspecting doormat. I've just started to learn that not everybody loved like I did. It sucked ass but, as long as I didn't get attached to people romantically I was good.

"Order up" Ray calls and I take the two dishes to the old couple on table three who were the cutest thing to ever sit in this restaurant. They were laughing with each other and I watch as the old lady stick her foot out in front of one of the obnoxious teens who were being horrible to one of their friends. Because they were all together I couldn't say anything when the friend was being pushed around but the homophobic language that was flying around made me throw a glass to the opposite wall once I was in the kitchen. The ringleader falls flat on his face, making his sunglasses (Seriously! it was cloudy outside never mind inside) skitter across the floor
"Oh i'm sorry dearie" She simpers
"It's okay ma'am" He chokes, limping back to his snickering friends.

"You guys are bad ass" I tell the couple with a grin as the man rolls his sleeves up to reveal two arms full of tattoos. I hand them their food and they both beam back at me
"Thank you, we try our best" the lady smiles again
"Well keep on doing what you're doing, that kid deserved it"
"I agree" The man smiles, wrinkles crinkling before I leave them to it.
"Did you see them!" I squeal to Brendon and he smiles at me
"I did, now go clear table fifteen"
"Right" I smirk at him before sauntering off to clear the table.

After five hours of me getting on everybody's nerves, I get to go home. I leave with a smile, waving frantically to Ray while thanking Brian profusely for letting me go home early. Promising to work on my day off to make up for lost time. I practically skip home, thinking about what Gerard and I were gonna do tonight. I was wondering if he wanted me to take some films to his, but if he did it was only a quick trip downstairs. I can't wipe the shit eating grin from my face. I was planning everything in my head, we were gonna sit on his couch watching movies, then we would eat popcorn and order Chinese in. By this time I was climbing the stairs up to his apartment. I nip into mine, giving the girl an early dinner. I would ask Gerard if I could bring them up later, they were fine with cats and would probably just sleep. I know it was cheeky but I didn't like leaving them on their own. They were good girls but they sometimes went stir crazy. I take them outside to poop and only go to Gerard's apartment once I had put them safely away with a kiss to their heads and a scratch above their tails. I felt like a crap owner but I saw them and took them out most mornings for a walk, and if I was gonna be out for a full day they went to my mothers.

I get changed quickly too in a plain black t-shirt and some comfortable baggy jeans that let me bend my knees unlike my skinny jeans. I actually wanted to be able to curl up against him and skinny jeans, no matter how good they looked, wouldn't let me do that. Anyway, both jeans sagged at the butt. My butt was nothing to look at, but at least now all the jeans were baggy. False advertising but whatever, he probably wouldn't even look at my non-existent butt. Sadly. I debate with putting eyeliner on but eventually decide on smudging some black under my eyes
"Done" I tell the mirror before messing with my fringe. Once satisfied I grab my keys and make my way upstairs.

I knock on Gerards door and wait for a couple of minutes before knocking again when I don't get an answer
"Gerard?" I knock for the third time "Mikey" The fourth. My knocks were progressively getting louder, but my calling stayed at a normal level. "He's probably just running a little late" I tell myself before leaning against the door frame. Gerard wouldn't have forgotten, he couldn't have. Or maybe he just didn't want to see me? He didn't really accept my apology, and this morning his judgment was just clouded by a sleepy haze. No, he would have kicked me out instantly. Sleepy or not. After about half an hour of standing there, waiting for him to return I slide my back down the door. He probably just went to the store to get us popcorn because not everybody has popcorn in their cupboards just lying around. That's what I was trying to tell myself anyway.

I worry my lip between while simultaneously picking at a loose thread in my jeans. Where was he? Forty minutes was pushing it. He was probably in there, not wanting to see me. Or he was out, avoiding me. I had come on to strong. Dammit Frank, the one time that things could work out and you fuck it up by being needy and annoying for a second time. Not to mention clingy, the guy didn't even want to be with you that's why he ignored you the first time you went banging on his bloody door. First you run away for no reason at all and then you become your usual self, an annoying piece of shit. I sigh angrily at myself, pulling my knee's closer to my chest.
"I screwed up again" I whisper, trying to avoid scrubbing angrily at the tears in my eyes. I didn't want to mess my eyeliner up, despite its minimalism. Instead, I rest my head on the door, bending my neck so it cracks. I would wait, just a little while longer. Maybe he would turn up, and if he did I would apologize and leave him alone. I guess the names were wrong then. Better alert the presses, so people wouldn't get hurt like this. I sigh again, why the hell was I tearing up? Over this! Bloody hell, i'm such a pansy. I shake my head at myself before resting my head against the door again.

"Frank?"
♠ ♠ ♠
-Another update after one day? Wow!
-Just a little insight on Frank :)
-This kind of hurt to write or is that just be being stupid?
-Sorry for any mistakes