Keeping the Family Strong

Time For Me to Try...Again.

Zak's P.O.V

I was sitting waiting for Rebecca. She called me last week, asking me to do something for her. But hopefully I didn't look like I just found out my girlfriend is having a baby.

"Thanks for coming Zak." Rebecca said walking into the room.

"Welcome, Is she here with you? I asked with my hopes up.

"Yes, Zak she's here." Rebecca said with a light smile. "Zak, Will you be able to take care of her?"

"Becca, I love her, Nothing will change that." I said standing up.

"Then you need to sign these." She said handing me a stack of papers.

"All this to take care of my daughter, Damn." I said filling the forms out. I was done 30mins later, Thank God.

"Alright, Zak you have gained custody of your 14 year old daughter." The lawyer lady said.

"A few things you need to know. She does not know you as her father. She knows you as the amazing ghost hunter and a role-model." Becca said which put a smile on my face knowing she watched the show.

"Becca I can handle this." I said. "Now let me see my daughter." I know my smile got bigger with every second.

"Alright, Here we go." She said opening the door.

Megan didn't notice, she had her headphones in and was watching something on her phone. I looked over her shoulder and saw myself on the screen.

"That one was my favorite to film." I said to her. She right away looked at me with a look of shock.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I'm gaining custody of my daughter." I said with a smile.

"Who is your daughter?" She asked. Really more questions.

"She is standing right in front of me and her name is Megan." I replied. The look on here face was priceless.

"WHAT!?" She yelled.

"Megan, This is your father." Becca said with a smile.

"No. Freakin'. Way." Megan Said. I laughed on the inside but on the outside I just kept the smile.

"Megan watch what you say." Becca told her. "You are going to be moving in with him."

"Really." Megan said not as excited as she was, Now more nerves.

"Yeah, Mom has to do something and you can't go with me." Becca told her.

"Alright, When do we leave?" Megan asked.

"Whenever." I said looking at Becca.

"I just have to give you her medical records and her inhaler." Becca said handing me a folder and a little box. "Oh, Before I forget she will need these." With that handing me two pill bottles.

"What are these for?" I asked looking at the bottles.

"One is for her ADHD and the other is for depression." Becca replied.

"Does she HAVE to take them?" I ask not liking the idea of drugging up my daughter.

"No, But they help." She said walking over to Megan saying something to her, Kissing her forehead. "Bye Zak."

"Bye Rebecca." I said looking at Megan.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG that took forever to write. Don't forget to comment.