Keeping the Family Strong

The Office Trip.

Zak's P.O.V

Of course when I'm trying to spend time with my daughter that I haven't seen in 13 years, people want to bug me.

(Phone Convo)

Z: Hello?

A: Bro, where are you?

Z: At home with Megan, Why?

A: Sorry, I forgot.

Z: I have been talking about this for a week.

A: I know. Can you come up here we need to show you something?

Z: Aaron I am with my daughter.

A: Bring her with you. I have Andrew with me right now.

Z: Alright, I'll ask her.

A: Alright, call me back if you are coming.

Z: I will. Bye.

A: See ya.

(End Phone Convo)

I walk back into Megan's room seeing she was unpacking.

"Megan, I might go up to the office. Would you like to go?" I ask. She looks at me with a look that says she might say yes.

"Hell yeah, Can I?" She asked.

"Then come get in the car." I tell her with a smile. Hey she wants to go to work with me I'm happy.

We hop into my car and drive to the office. She turns on the radio to some station I didn't recognize.

"I love this song." Megan said singing along to the radio.

"What is this song?" I ask wondering. This song sounds mean to fathers.

"Blown Away by Carrie Underwood." She replied.

"Ahh, I see." I said.

When the song ended we had pulled into the parking lot of the office. We took the elevator to the 5th floor. When we got up there Aaron was on twitter with his laptop. Andrew on his phone. Billy was on video chat with Nick going over tapes.

"We are here." I said making everyone look up at us.

"Look at what we have here. A little Bagans." Aaron said when he saw Megan behind me.

"Thank you Aaron. That made her really comfortable" I said but then I heard a little giggle behind me.

"OK then, Let me introduce everyone. Megan we have Aaron, Billy, and Andrew. Also Nick who is on the monitor. Guys this is Megan." I said pointing everyone out.

"Hi , I'm Andrew. How old are you?" Andrew said shaking her hand.

Andrew is a good kid. Funny like his dad. Has a personality like his mom. He is 3 months older then Megan.

"14, You?" Megan said.

"Same." Andrew said going to sit back down.

"Megan, Go sit next to Drew. I have some stuff to do." I told her. So she did.

Right away they start talking about who knows what. I just went right to work. As i was working a thought came to mt mind...Is this parenting?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get up but i have been super busy with school. Well I hope you enjoy.