Status: Being worked on

My "Best Friend," the Actress

Chapter 1

"OK so what are we gonna do to celebrate?A:Party,B:Drink,C:Get wasted or D:All of the above!!!"shouted Micky Madden,the current bass player for our band Maroon 5(ever heard of us).
Our new album "Overexposed" had just gone platinum record and we are celebrating.My name is Adam Levine,you might know me from Maroon 5 as the frontman or the Voice,maybe.

"actually were not doing ANY of those things"Jesse Carmicheal,our almost returing keys player,said.
"OK so E:none of the above"Micky said disappointedly."Then what Are we going to do?".
"We are going sit down on Adam's expensive couch and watch some quality TV"."ohhh real celebrating,Jesse"I said
"it is"he said.

Half an hour later,the whole band was gathered around the couch."OK guys,whataya want to watch?"James asked holding the remote."I don't know check the guide to see what's on".James switched to the guide.Stupid shows passing on the screen."Snooki and Jwow,Wizards of waverly place,Diego."

"Ohhhh right there!!!channel 103,NBC."Jesse screamed."Complicated?"asked James."Sounds complicated"said PJ."Then Jesse said "Trust me,its a really good show".James hesitatly turned the TV to NBC.
"Jared,are you trying to tell me that you kissed another girl behind my back?"
"Jesse seriously what is this gay crap?"I asked not amused in what we chose to watch.
The stupid show went to commercial.Thank God,I barely seen half a second of this show and I already can't stand it."Can we change the channel,this show sucks"I said."Quit it Adam you don't know what your talking about!!!"Micky screamed at me.Micky was kind of a hopeless romantic so he would like some sappy show like this.

"Whatever"I pouted
"Shhhh its back"
The next scene contained a somewhat good looking guy sitting at a desk filling out papers.Boring.This show is getting badder by the second.I was tempted to get up and leave the living room but something caught my eye.It was a girl.
This wasn't an ordinary girl.No it was a special girl.
She had chocolate brown hair that matched her eyes.I couldn't keep my eyes off her.
"Hey Andy still up on paperwork"the mysterious girl said jumping up to sit on "Andy's"desk.
"No not really just thinking,iv'e really screwed up with Jessica"
"Again?were'nt you going to stop doing that?"
"I tried,its hard"Andy said
"Well at least she won't ever have to ever expect anything from you"the girl said.
"Thanks for your support Allie,wait didn't you have a date tonight?"
"Yeah but on the way there I figured out that he is prolly stupid so I ditched".
"Right so he ditched you?"
"No he never showed up"
"I think that's what ditched mean"
"Whatever"
This girl could'nt get any cuter and look we use the same vocabulary!

That was the last I seen of this mystery girl for the night considering she didn't show up on the show again.
It was about 9:00pm now and the guys were heading home.
"Hey guys um what was the name of that actress?"I asked
"Which one?"
"The one who played Allie"
"Oh that's um Katelynne Daniels,she's actually really popular surprised you haven't heard of her"
"Is she new?"
"Yeah but I guess she's the next new big thing in the acting world"
"Oh OK thanks,maybe I'll Wikipedia her to see how big she is"
"Oh and Adam be careful with her name its spelt weird".
"Weird?her names kaitlyn?"
"No its different you might want to write it down"I grabbed a pen and nodded my head
"I need paper""Use your hand""Fine"
"K-A-T"
"Kat"
"E-L-Y
"Ely""N-N-E"
"Nne"
"OK thanks"

The guys then left and now not only did I have her name on my hand,
It was in my head too.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK first chapter,done
Give feedback please and i plan to update atleast once a week

-Maroon5er18