Status: Being worked on

My "Best Friend," the Actress

Chapter 2

"Sorry Jesse,I can't make it to your party,I have been busy these past couple of weeks"Jesse stared at me in disbelief.
"Doing what?,staring at pictures of Katelynne Daniels?"
"No"I answered with a blush on my face,great I haven't even met the girl and she already makes me blush.Truth is ever since i've seen Katelynne on "Complicated",a few weeks ago,she is all I think about.My bandmates know
that to,they tease me about every chance they can.After seeing her in one episode of "Complicated" I had to watch every episode before that just to see her,yeah so she my obsession.Kinda like how other girls sit around obsessing over me(maybe even guys do to)that's what it's like for me.

"You don't have to lie Adam,we know what you were doing"Jesse said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Well maybe you do,but I could'nt come anyway.Me and James are going on Ellen tomorrow night"I answered truthfully.
"Excuses,excuses".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay after the break we have Adam Levine and James Valentine of Maroon 5"

Me and James were waiting backstage of the Ellen show,for our turn."Bruno was really good"James said mentioning the celebrity before us who had performed.If you did'nt get the memo,it was Bruno Mars.

"OK now we have the good looking(wink at the crowd)Adam Levine and bandmate James Valentine."Ellen announced to the crowd.James and I made our way to the seats by Ellen ,me sitting next to her,and James on the other side of me.
"Sooo,you guys are rockstars who just had a new album out and we should talk about that butttt instead we are going to play 20 questions!""ohhhh OK "
"James,is it true you got your girlfriend Beth pregnant?"James eyes went huge."Who the heck came up with that question?""Sarah,from Florida,now is this true?""No my girlfriend isn't pregnant and her name isn't Beth!""Well is it close to Beth?""Its Allison""Oh"I myself laughed along with the crowd as Jame got more stupid questions.
"Adam,are you single from Carly in Kansas?"
"No I'm not Carly from Kansas,I'm happily dating Behati Prinsloo."It was the truth and Behati also knew about my "obsession".

"You mean the Victoria Secrets model?"I shook my head."OK moving on Adam what do you do in your free time?"Before I could answer Jame stepped in."I can answer this one,he looks at picture of Katelynne Daniels his obsession.""I this true Adam?""Ohhh um yeah sorta""Look he's blushing!no girl has ever made Adam Levine blush,can we get a picture of Katelynne Daniels up here please!"Next thing you know a Large picture of Katelynne came on the giant screen.I put my head in my hands trying to hide my blush,which made the whole crowd scream with joy.

"Adam!!!Is this serious what's going on?"
"Nothing I have never met her,I just think she's amazing for some reason!every time I see her on a magazine I have to buy the magazine!I don't know,but I would die for the chance to meet her in person."Wow that felt good to say.
"Adam how mad would you be if I told you that she was here last week?""What?why didn't you invite us last week!!!""Adam,I was just kidding!""Oh"I say embarrassed at my outcome.

"Don't worry Adam,next time your here I'll make sure you meet her,OK?"
"Really thanks Ellen "I say hugging her.

I was finally going to meet the girl who had become,pretty much...my life