Status: Being worked on

My "Best Friend," the Actress

chapter 4

Katelynne's POV
I walked into my brand new high class apartment.The perks of being a famous person.Today I was on Ellen,yeah that's right Ellen.If your on Ellen it is confirmed that your famous.Anyway that was great but I think the highlight of my day was meeting Mr.Adam Levine.

The sweet,witty,simple,funny,famous,talented and really good looking guy had won me over with his personaility So I asked him to be my best friend...which was kinda stupid of ne.You don't just ask somebody to be your best friend.That's like asking someone on the street if they play the harmonica.He probably thought I was drunk.

I changed into my pajamas and sat on the couch and watched my favorite show The Fosters(This is a real show on abc family...its sooo good).After awhile I realized something...I have nothing to do.So I decided to call up my bew best pal...Adam Levine.Among our fun we traded phone numbers.

I prayed to god he wouldn't answer but my hopes fell as it rang.Finally after the third ring he picked up.
"Hello"
"Hi Adam um its Katelynne"
"My new best friend?"he said laughing.
"Ummm yeah about that..."
"You traded me in for a girl.That's low'
"No I just wanted to say I'm sorry for just kinda telling you on the spot your my new friend.I'm sorry"
"Its ok.If I didnt want to be your friend I would not have said ok"
"Well alright I guess...ill be your friend too"I said alittle too sadly.
"You say that like its a bad thing...what's wrong with me?"
"Ya know your a rockstar.You ride motorcycles,blow people off,grow mullets,sleep with every gi-""Hey that's offensive!!!I wanna see you at my house tomorrow morning at um...7am!and ill show you how rockstars act.
"7Am?your lucky if I'm up by 11"I say laughing now.
"whatever ill see you tomorrow,bye"
"Bye"

I sighed as I hanged up,but was ready for when he called back because yes he had to call back and he had a good reason too.
*bring**bring*I picked up my cell phobe.
"So.Adam where exactly should I see you at 7am?"
"Yes I know I forgot hah Adams so stupid"
"I wasn't mocking you...yet"
"Whatever.Meet me at 2887 Green Oak Road at exactly 7am.
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
"Haha Adams so stupid"
"Goodnight Katelynne"
"Night Adam"

As I lay down to sleep that night...sonething tells me...Its gonna be a longgg day tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys.I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long.I just moved into an apartment with my dad that has NO WIFI so I have been using my phone to update because there's great service where I am.Thanks to subscribers and readers.Check out The Fosters on abc Family(a new kind of family)Its on Mondays at 9pm
Ill try to update more.
-Maroon5lover