Status: Being worked on

My "Best Friend," the Actress

Chapter 6

Katelynne's POV

Nooo!Katelynne,what are you thinking?Adam is not hot...well he is but he's my new best friend.This guy though,he could be cuter than Adam...just maybe.

"So oh ya.Green Oak Road!You drive straight down this road until the intersection.Then take a right.Then follow that road until you see Green Oak.It should be on your left"This mysterious hot guy asked.
"Oh...um thanks.I guess ill be on my way."I said walking back towards my car.
The guy ran towards me."Oh ah hey ya know maybe you should know some stuff about me so that way you dont tell people you got directions from a creepy guy on the street."He said smirking.
Wow that was quite the pickup line...i thought.
"Oh well sure but could we make it quick"
"Why you got a hot date?"He asked
Sorta...Katelynne shutup!
"Well im Liam"he said putting out his hand."katelynne"I say shakIng it.We stood there awkwardly after that.
"Well I gotta go,im auditioning for a new show but oh ah hey we could exchange numbers?"
Five minutes later,we had each others phone numbers and I was on my way.

Liam.Liam.That was a great name.One of the best ive ever heard.I could barely even drive while thinking about him.Oh Crap!I looked at my clock in my car.7:46 am.7 blanking 46!Adam was going to kill me .

Adam's POV

45 minutes passed the time she was suppose to be here.46 now.I cqnt believe this!She stood me up!What a good best friend she is!I cleaned for this girl.What a disaster...I finally thought i actually had a chance to be best friends with a successful actress but noooo she had to ruin it!This ugh actress who either cant tell time or dosent care for me and my feeling.A tall,skinney,amazing,beautiful...STOP