Status: Ongoing

The Beginning of the End

A Night At The Movies

Adam and I had been texting up a storm since the first day we met. We were in constant contact, between seeing each other at school, texting, Skype, or Facebook messages. The chemistry was obvious and the flirting was plenty. On the second day of talking, I decided to ask him to hang out. He asked why and I said I wanted to get to know him better. He bought it and I suggested we see a scary movie. Adam told me he loves comforting a girl during a scary movie, but he doesn't get scared himself. We set the date for Friday night, January 18th. The movie theater was local, so it wouldn't be too bad of a drive for either of us. My school lets in several different towns in the area, so there was a little bit of distance between the movie theater and where we lived. I haven't actually been on a good first date, since my last ex was terrible with affection and showing how he felt. I was excited, filled with butterflies, and nervous as could be. It was happening, and it'd be here before I knew it.

Friday night and I'm on my way to the movies. We were texting each other and I had a feeling he'd beat me to the theater. He didn't but I ended up waiting outside for him. He parked in the back of the lot so I had to wait a few minutes. We saw each other and shared a long, amazing hug. The height distance made it perfect, so I could rest my head under his chin. We ended up holding hands, bought the movie tickets and had time to spare. He planned it this way, for making out and I knew it. We sat in his car for a bit, just cuddling before it was time to go. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but it'd been a while since I made out with anyone. I was so nervous I couldn't look him in the eyes. He thought my nervousness was cute but I considered it downright embarrasing. Earlier that day, he told me he'd surprise me with a kiss. When he kissed me, it was like the whole world stopped moving; it was just the two of us. He was a passionate kisser and I could tell he had thicker lips. The kiss floored me, so I requested we just sit there for a minute. I couldn't compose my thoughts really, but I was still nervous. It got close to the movie's showtime and we headed into the theater.

We ended up holding hands and I rested my head on his shoulder a few times. The arm rest made it a bit awkward, but we got through it. I decided that opening night was not good for a scary movie, in a huge theater with obnoxious teenagers. We made fun of the foolish people around us and had a good laugh at unneccesary reactions they were making. The movie, Mama, was good but the ending made me angry. It made no sense and was just really strange. We headed back out to the car, and headed home. I don't have a license yet, so he offered to drive me home. We held hands in the car and had a deeper conversation. We got back to my apartment building but neither of us wanted the night to end. We sat in his car and cuddled for a bit. I knew he wanted to make out, but I hated initated the first move. He stepped up to the plate, we made out and it was different. I guess our styles of kissing didn't mix well so it would take some getting used to. It was close to eleven, and he had to be heading home. We cuddled for a few more minutes, shared another long hug, and it was the end of the night. Best first date, I've ever had. I'll never forget it and I look forward to what the future holds for us. I could tell from that first day in class, that Adam is unlike any guy I've met.
♠ ♠ ♠
First date is a true story, of my last ex and I. I remember some details really well and others not so well, so the story is a bit changed. But not by much, just some to fit the story. I hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will probably be a flash forward, into another after breakup scene but I'm not sure yet.