Status: Completed.

Someone Has the Hiccups

1/1

Frank jumped onto the couch with a low 'oof' and crossed his legs. The TV was turned onto a horror movie, the screen flashing glimpses of red. Gerard came into the room and crossed in front of the movie, blocking Frank's eyesight. He glared at Gerard's back, mumbling 'fucker' as he sat down. Gerard smiled and leaned into Frank's side, carefully resting his head on the short boy's shoulder.

"So Frankie, what are we watching," Gerard questioned, smiling into Frank's shirt.

"You know damn *hic* well what we're watch-*hic*-ing," Frank replied, sounding annoyed.

"Does my Frankie have the hiccups," Gerard said playfully. Frank turned his head to Gerard and gave him a dirty look, ruined a few moments later by a hiccup. Gerard broke out into a smile and started chuckling at Franks attempt to look mad. He began to laugh as Frank continued hiccuping while keeping the face as straight as possible.

"You look like someone who just witnessed a cat humping air," Gerard gasped out after he finished laughing. "It's a good look." Frank flipped Gerard off and faced the movie again, just in time to see the main characters friend stabbed to death.

Throughout the movie, Frank continued to hiccup, ruining the mood of the scary movie. Towards the end, Gerard got up mumbling "bathroom" as we walked away. Frank stared intently at the flickering screen; the flashes of the main character running away from the killer swam in his eyes. The girl tripped and fell to the ground, when she flipped over the killer was looming over her, a knife in his hand. He slowly rose up his arm holding the knife, smiling sadistically. In a flash, the knife swooped down in a silver arc, ready to slash the girl's throat. Frank stared intently at the screen, breath quickening with each action.

Right as the girl began to start screaming, the knife was already slashing open her skin, blood pouring out. Frank burrowed farther into the couch and shut his eyes. Once the screaming stopped he opened his eyes, hiccuping as the credits began to roll. His breathing began returning to a normal pace, only interrupted by a small hiccup.
Gerard slunk into the room, stepping away from the entrance quietly and stalking to the back of the couch. He settled himself right behind Frank, watching his shoulders rise and fall to his breathing. When he saw Frank tense for a hiccup, Gerard leaned forward, his mouth right next to Franks ear, "Boo," he rasped.

Frank jumped up, "Shit, motherfuck, fucking asswipe!!! What the hell was that for!?" Frank was staring at Gerard intensely, anger and fear rolling off of him in waves. Gerard raised his shoulders, staring innocently at Frank, "I was just trying to help with the hiccups."
Frank began to calm down, returning to his spot on the couch. Gerard sighed and hopped over the back of the couch and settling next to Frank. Gerard glanced at Frank, scooting closer to him, pressing into Franks shoulder.

"Hey….hey, I'm sorry I scared you. I was only trying to get rid of your hiccups," Gerard stated. Frank scoffed, but turned his head to Gerard. Gerard leaned up and pecked Frank's nose playfully. He retreated from Frank's face and turned to the TV, another movie just beginning.

Frank smiled and leaned towards Gerard, bowing into his frame. Gerard looked down at Frank endearingly, catching Frank's eye. The shorter boy smiled, and then grasped Gerard's jaw, pulling him closer. Gerard and Frank's lips clashed together, moist and heated. Frank pulled at the raven haired boys lower lip with his teeth, then ran his tongue over it, asking for permission to enter Gerard's mouth.

Gerard moaned into Frank's mouth, as the shorter boy sucked on his tongue and licked the roof of his mouth. Gerard grabbed at the back of Frank's head, lacing his fingers in Frank's short, choppy hair. Both boys moaned at this, Gerard now sitting in his boyfriend's lap. They broke apart for air and smiled at each other's red faces.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist and snuggled deep into his chest, listening to the slow decline of Gerard's heartbeat. Frank mumbled into Gerard's shirt, and then pulled away, "Apology accepted, but you better not ever do that to me again, asswipe," he replied lovingly.

Gerard stared back confused, but broke into a smile when he figured it out. "Ok I promise, but please, don't call me asswipe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, I wrote this in 8th grade so don't hate on it.