Status: Like always, my stories depend On You

All This Pain...

Chapter One: Ribs

My eyes snapped open and all I could feel was pain. My hands immediately went to my stomach and lights were flashing in every direction. "Andy? Andy can you hear me?" I heard the voice of Jon, my band manager, along with screams and the sound of my band playing. I groaned and screwed my eyes back shut, GOD this hurt.
"Someone go cancel the show and get an am--" "No.." I moaned. "What?" I shakily started to get up and felt people helping me. "Andy you need to lay down." I shook my head and limped up to the stage.

I couldn't let my fans down. I looked up on all their smiling,yet worried faces and noticed they all did look some what happy. I can't let them down.
"Sorry about that gies." I winced in the mic. My band looked confused and I motioned for them to stop playing. "Okay we're going to finish this concert up with one more song, sadly not two." They still cheered and I forced a smile. "This is Rebel Love Song!" This song was originally not on the list but the gies still played it.
"I can not hide
whats on my mind
i feel it burning deep inside." I couldn't help but chuckle at that, oh something was burning in me.
"A passion crime
to take whats mine
Let us start living for today.
Never gonna change my mind
we can leave it all behind
nothings gonna stop us
no not this time
so take your hand in mine its ours tonight
this is a rebel love song
hearts will sacrifice
its do or die
this is a rebel love song
My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
i choke on all they have to say
when worlds collide
whats left inside
i hold on tight and hear you pray" (chorus again x2)

After the song I limped backstage and Jon ran up to me. I saw a gurney already waiting and he quickly laid my light skinny body onto it, we'll talk about that later.
The gies were confused as fuck and kept asking questions, but I just moaned and winced at every breath I took, or was able to make.

We got to the hospital and I was being wheeled down somewhere. "Okay mr.Biersack we are gonna X-ray you now, okay?" I would've responded but everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if i messed up on the lyrics they were off the top of my head

do you like? Its like my first story that im going to continue