Status: Like always, my stories depend On You

All This Pain...

Chapter Three: Love

As soon as the words escaped my mouth I pulled away from CC and pulled my knees to my chest. I winced at the pain but I didn't care. I felt hands on my thighs and back. "Andy you're gonna hurt yourself lay down." I shook my head to Jake.

They probably think i'm a freak now. A gay faggot. I felt Jakes arms pull my body apart and he laid me down, covering my body with a blanket. "Andy we don't care if you're gay....me and CC um... Are too." I looked at him in shock and CC came around too. Their hands connected and I smiled. "Thats awesome gies! How long?" "Five months." They smiled kissed eachother as I awwed. "I wish I could have a relationship like you gies.." "Andy you will find someone whether its Ash or someone else." "Really?" "Of course."

We talked and were all happy when the door opened. My smile fell when it was Ash. "Your doctor said you're stuck here for a week, a fucking week. Our month tour was cancelled too." He sat down and I looked to the ground. I heard him sigh and shift on his seat. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was drunk. I didn't mean anything mean." I nodded and avoided his eyes. "Why are you guys holding hands?" I saw the other two still had their hand intertwined. They quickly pulled away and Ash brushed It off.

GOD I hope the guys are right.. I love Ash so much. This feeling will never go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I'm so sorry! I forgot about this story and when I came back I got writers block. :,( I'm sorry.. To make up for it ill work extra hard for the next chapter. Here's a short one for now :)