Status: Like always, my stories depend On You

All This Pain...

Chapter Five: Secrets

My body froze, my blood ran cold and I kept my gaze at the table. I didn't want to see their looks.
I think I sat like that for a couple minutes before a hand grabbed my shoulder but I quickly, and forcefully, pushed the touch away. "Andy.." "Don't.." I whispered in fear. Slowly I felt my chest get tighter and my heart felt like it hated me too, and was trying to get out of my chest. This is why secrets are secrets.. am I wrong? As I moved my hand I felt something wet and looked down to see a puddle of water on the table. It was fairly large, but noone had water. Another droplet fell and thats when I realized i was crying.

All sounds were stopped and when I looked up Jinxx was in front of me. His mouth was moving but his voice sounded like it was underwater. He had my hand in his and was wiping my face with a napkin. "-ndy? Hey buddy, its okay. Shhh everythings fine. Lets calm down buddy." My body was trembling and thats when I snapped from my daze. I looked around and saw the table looking at me, plus everyone else in the cafeteria. "St-stop..!" I whimpered as I threw my head back down. "Whats wrong Andy?" "Stop looking at me!" The sobs came back louder and Jinxx helped me stand before walking me off.

I was laid in my bed and rolled over to my side, facing away from everyone. My hands shakily grabbed the sheet over me and I pulled it over my head. "Andy please talk to us, you're scaring us." CC came and sat next to me on the bed. "You guys should go." The door opened and they left me and CC alone. "Andy its okay." "He knows...he hates me." "Andy he doesn't hate you." "Yes he does! Can't you see!" "No I can't." "I've hid these feeling for so long! My love for him is just.. just too strong for me to be able to handle!" "You need to talk to Ash." "No."
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been a while! Ive been on twitter and wattpad mostly so Ill try to come back here and work hard. These are just my stories im not fond of so I keep them on mibba so I can try to fix them up and post them somewhere else. Sorry :(