Status: Like always, my stories depend On You

All This Pain...

Chapter Six: Feelings

Hey guys:) I feel awful I haven't updated is soooo long and I didn't know people actually read this. But now I will update<3

Andy's POV:
"Why Andy?" "CC look at the situation!" I sobbed. "Hes obsessed with porn and he hates me for ruining the show! Even if he was gay or bi I would be his last choice! Do you not realize I ruin everything I touch or do? Do you know why I have so many haters constantly on my back? I'm an Emo faggot who needs to drop some pounds! So just leave! You and the band just go!" I threw my pillow at him, but thanks to my aim it just landed on the floor.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes before coming closer despite what I told him. "Oh Andy.. How could you think that about yourself? How could have gotten so far down this way and I not have noticed?" He got infront of me before scooting me over and laying next to me. He let me rest my head on his chest and waited for me to fall asleep, which I did.

CC's POV:
How could he think about himself like that? A faggot? No, thats just his sexuality, nothing wrong with that. Fat? Holy shit remind me to get this man a scale and a mirror for his birthday! Ruins everything? He makes everything better. Its thanks to him I came out and told Jake my feelings. I asked him advice and he thought I meant a girl so he talked to me.about it and now look, I'm happy.
How did I not notice him this far down? All this crap he was thinking about himself.
I was brought from my thoughts by soft snores coming from his mouth. I slowly got up and made my way out the door. The whole band was sitting there and stood as I came out. "Hes asleep, but I um.. I think he needs help, from us." "What do you mean?" Jake asked. "He thinks..hes basically thinks we all hate him. That he ruins everything, hes overweight, a bunch of crap that isn't true. He needs family more than ever right now.
They nodded and started filing one by one into the room but Ash stopped us. "Can I be in there alone?" We looked at him questioningly but left as he went in and shut the door.

Andy's POV:
I woke up to movement on my bed and whimpered a bit before arms went around me and I stuffed my face in the persons chest. "CC stop moving." I complained. "Andy?" I immediately opened my eyes and was shocked to see Ashley sitting there.