Status: It's better than it sounds

A Lion's Heart

A Lion's Heart

Prologue
“Rose!” “Where’s Adrian?” Luke said unable to hide both the concern and worry in his voice, Rose knew right away something up. “Well, where is he!” Luke shouted, he realized with more anger than he had meant to use. “Adrian is at home Luke, hopefully asleep if Michael was able to get him in bed without too much trouble, why are you so worried about Adrian, Luke, did they find out?”
“It’s worse than that Rose,” “Luke said quickly as he began to run quickly towards his truck with Rose in tow, but before Luke could reach the door Rose grabbed Luke’s arm and staring him down she asked “ What is wrong Luke?” Luke, silent looked down at the sidewalk for a moment, and then finally when he spoke confirmed Rose’s fears. “It’s Rosalie and .” she said knowing fully well that it was the both of them, they hated Kenshins and would do anything to try and rid the world of every last one of them, especially her son, Adrian
Luke nodded pensive at the fact that both Rose and himself might leave their only son Adrian an orphan after tonight but it was all for him Adrian’s life was all that mattered to the both of them, Adrian had to live. Even if Adrian had to be alone if they both were to die, “What do we do now Luke?” Rosalie asked. “They cannot be allowed to get to Adrian. For even if it costs me my life they cannot be allowed to take the life of my son!” Rosalie yelled, angry at how the Strife’s always hunted and chased down Kenshins so that none of the people in her clan could live peacefully, they were always forced into battle, never allowed any peace of mind or any rest from their hunting them down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure to reply and tell me what you think