Status: This is the first fanfiction ive ever written. I love Hollywood Undead, so uh...yeah its about them. This is Mainly a Danny Murillo and Dylan Alvarez story. There DEFINETLY will be romance and sexytime!!! i will also do romance POV's of other characters! I sadly dont own HU, but i do own RACHEL, ASH

From Bad to Worse

Chapter 11: Jessie? Who's Jessie?!

(1:00 PM)

I slowly got off the couch and ran outside. I started crying. I heard loud footsteps after me. I could tell it was Dylan. They sit beside me. I then realize its George.

"Hey, Butterfly, what's wrong?" He said with an honest and sincere voice.

"I.....Danny.....Jessie." I mumbled between each breath. He was lost.

"Jessie...what? What are you talking about?" He leaned over and cradled me.

"I said 'I love you' to Danny.....(pause).....he said 'I Love you too, Jessie'...who the hell is she? Is there someone else?! Or does he still love an ex?! I loved him!" I started to cry again.

I looked at his face. He had a face of anger. He ran inside and I heard some yelling. A few things were bumped into. And a couple screams. Jorel, Matty, and Jordon all came out to see if I was okay. Ashley was attached to Jorel's his hand. Jordon came up and immediately gave me a hug.

Weird, he never gives hugs, well, not willingly...

I hugged back and cried on his shoulder. Matty gave me light hug and a pat on the back.

Douche.

Jorel gave me a brotherly hug and Ashley stayed there and comforted me for a while.

Where is Dylan? I thought he would have been here, but apparently no-!

I was knocked from my thoughts. when a door was slammed. I see Danny headed to his car, he gives me a look of despair and disgust. His right hand is griping his cheek. He gets in, slams the door, drives off.

I feel awful. I brake down to tears again and head inside.

I hear a shower running, it's either Dylan or George because Matty went to hang out with a girl he's been chatting with. That's why he was always on his phone. I don't know where Jordon went, but he left, and Jorel and Ashley ran off to some fair tale land.

They are so in love. I wish I could be like that. But no...I don't get to have a good relationship. Just one that breaks my heart.

George walks out from from kitchen and Dylan walks out form the bathroom, Only in a towel.

Dayum, he's...sexy.

George comes over and sits beside me.

"Ok...now that your calm..can you explain to me what happened...?" I nod.

"Well, I was snuggled up with Danny and I was admiring how happy Jorel and Ashley looked together. Well, in the heat of the moment, I told Danny I loved him. He was half asleep and responded with, "I love you too, Jessie." He said another girls name! What the hell does that mean?!" I broke into tears again. George gritted his teeth and Dylan's gaze fell to the ground.

"I really loved him guys, but he clearly doesn't care about me..." I mumbled.

Dylan went to get dressed and came back out into the living room. He only had on a pair of basketball shorts. No shirt. But...i don't mind. His hair was pulled back and I could see all of his tattoos. He has some really colorful ones. And he had this one that really confused me...it was a heart. and it was filled in halfway. Ill ask about it later.

"We'll, I'm gonna go find Danny and Jordon. Catch you guys later." Says George as he walked out the door.

Dylan came over and sat on the other corner of the couch. He turned on the Xbox and started watching Netflix. He's looking at horror movies, but then looks over at me and smiles. He then goes to the children category and is looking for a movie. He then find one. My heart sinks. It's my favorite movie. Finding Nemo. I turn and smile at him, he smiles back. I then scoot over to him and snuggle into his side. He lays his head on top of mine. I'm dozing of and he starts to chuckle. I don't know why.

"What's so funny?" I mumble. He looks down at me and says, "Well, I've never seen this movie. It's pretty funny." I'm surprised. I giggle at his response, then snuggle into him.

"Really...you've never seen Finding Nemo?" He chuckles and nods. He throws his arm over my back and pulls me closer. I don't know why I didn't stop him. It felt...right.

I look at his half-filled heart on his chest and touch it. He looks down at me and smiles. I poke it again. I think he knows I'm wondering why it's there. He sighs.

"I'm sure your wondering why it's there. Well, this is gonna sound cheesy but, whenever I find my one true love, I'm gonna fill it in." I smiled and poked it again.

He knitted his fingers into mine, and I didn't stop him. There was something about Dylan...I Love.

He laughed at the movie again.
"Ha, pony-boy! Because he's a seahorse!" He kept laughing like a 10 year old. He really doesn't have a sense of humor but he's so great. I was dozing of when he leaned down and kissed me on top of my head. It woke me up.

"Dylan...thanks for caring..." I mumble into his chest. He used his large hands and grabbed my face he kissed my forehead...them my cheek. He got very close to my lips.

"I will always care..." He murmured. He kept getting closer. And closer. I leaned in and kissed him.

When I kissed Dylan, there was something about it that made my body pulse. It sent sparks throughout my entire being. I kissed more passionately, and he gladly did in return. When the heat between us came to a hault, he looked deep into my eyes. I could tell he was entranced he didn't look away for what seemed like ages.

"This is so wrong Dylan...but it feels so..."I was interrupted. "Right..." He said, while gazing into my eyes.

Almost staring into my soul. He looked down at his chest, where the heart is, grabbed my hand and put my small hand to his tattoo. My whole body became warm. He looked back up at me and smiled, I felt his heart speed up.

I collapsed into his arms and I sat there on his lap, pretty much straddling him. He just sat there and held me. We sat like that for a while.

"Hey...Rachel....last night while you were cuddling with me...and you said something...but I was asleep before I could here it all...what did you say..." He muttered into my neck. I swallowed hard.

"Well...I said that I...I um...well...I love you Dylan."

I can't believe I actually just let that leave my mouth. This is bad this is-! I was interrupted from my thoughts.

"I love you too, Rachel. I know we shouldn't be doing this but I really do love you, girl. Just let me be yours. I'll treat you so much better, girl. I promise. Just let me love you. I'll show you how a real man is suppose to be. How a real man is suppose to treat you."

That brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't because I was still with Danny. I loved Dylan, but I also love Danny. I'm so lost. I got up and ran into Dylan's room. Dylan followed me but I slammed and locked the door before Dylan caught up. He knocked on the door and begged me to let him in. I didn't.

I can't let him in right now, I want him in my life but I just can't when my heart belongs to someone else.

I sat there and cried for a while, and eventually cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Dylan and Rachel?
Do yout think they'd be a cute couple?

PS - I LOVE FINDING NEMO!!! What about you guys?

:3

Peace, V!