Status: This is the first fanfiction ive ever written. I love Hollywood Undead, so uh...yeah its about them. This is Mainly a Danny Murillo and Dylan Alvarez story. There DEFINETLY will be romance and sexytime!!! i will also do romance POV's of other characters! I sadly dont own HU, but i do own RACHEL, ASH

From Bad to Worse

Chapter 14: Jessie...Again...(Part 1)

(Next Day; 2:00 P.M.)

I wake up and see that I'm laying on top of Dylan. He is still asleep and has a silly grin across his calm face. He is holding me sort of tightly but I'm assuming he doesn't want to loose me.

I don't remember much after I cut myself, i don't know why I did it. Just so much anger and pain was building up. I had to get it out. I remember me and Dylan being in an amazing embrace. And...I kissed him...and brought him to the bed...and he wanted sex...I remember telling him no, and he agreed. And then, I fell asleep on his bare chest. I was mesmerized by his warm body and calm, steady heartbeat.

I quickly fall back asleep.

~

We are awoken by a loud banging on Dylan's door. He gets up, irritated, but slowly. We head out into the living room and I sit on the couch. He walks to the door and Jordon walks in. He grabs me by the waist, throws me over his shoulder, and walks out with me. Dylan just smirks and closes the door behind him.

"What the hell?! Dylan! Help me!" I shout, as he laughs from inside.
"Put me down Charles!" I squeal as he still carried me.

"Calm down sweet cheeks, we are going somewhere." He giggles out.

He sets me in his car, buckles me up, smiles and goes around to the driver side. He starts his car and were off. I'd don't know where we're going, but I'm scared.

~

We arrive at a restaurant and I see Ashley and Jorel, snuggled into each other. I also see a red head that is snuggled into Danny. I know exactly who it is. It has to be Jessie. I refuse to sit down, Jordon tries to grab me again, but I ran into the single stall women's bathroom before he could catch me. I locked it and slid down the wall.

He came here...with her. Why? He's just trying to make me jealous. Well, two can play at that game. But...Dylan isn't here. Damn. Well I'm gonna have to suffer. Or...I can just stay in here? Yeah...I’ll do that. The guys will get me, or I'll just wait until closing time.

I fell my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and glare at the little letters on the cracked screen. It's a text from Dylan.

“{Dylan :)} - Hey babe. Come outside the bathroom I got you a change of clothes, your make up, and me. :)”

I grin stupidly at the text and open the bathroom door. He walks in without a second thought. He hands me two bags. I look into one and see a petite black dress, my favorite black boots, my mascara, eye liner and my black clutch. I smile and set it down. I pull out the black dress and take off my shorts. He looks at me and grunts.

"What?" I mumble. He points to the other bag.

"Don't you wanna see what's in the other bag?" He says, still pointing.

"We'll sure..." I say, slightly confused. He smiles. I look into the bag to see my favorite ripped jeans, a Nirvana T-shirt, and my pink high top converse. I also notice there isn't any makeup in this bag. I smile and continue with the dress.

"We'll, there are two outfits. Pick which one you want to wear. Either one will look beautiful to me. I'll be waiting outside the door." He says and walks out.

I contemplate the dress, but go with the comfy clothes. He said either outfit was beautiful. I put the dress in the bag, and pull out the other clothes I put them all on and fix my hair. I realize I don't have make-up on so I just put on some mascara. I'm surprised it only took my five minutes. I step outside and see Dylan standing and waiting patiently on me. He smiles and kisses me. On the lips. I'm taken back but return the small, subtle kiss. I carry the bags and he holds my other hand. I take a few breathes and we walk over to the booth with the guys and Jessie...
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOO!

POLYVORE!:

Rachel's Outfit! :3

Peace, V :3