Status: This is the first fanfiction ive ever written. I love Hollywood Undead, so uh...yeah its about them. This is Mainly a Danny Murillo and Dylan Alvarez story. There DEFINETLY will be romance and sexytime!!! i will also do romance POV's of other characters! I sadly dont own HU, but i do own RACHEL, ASH

From Bad to Worse

Chapter 4: A Good Morning Surprise

(10:00 AM)

I had a great night of sleep. I sit up and yawn. Loud.
"Good morning, honey!" I hear from the kitchen. I stand up and find some jeans lying on the floor. I do my pants dance and wiggle myself into them. I walk into the kitchen and am welcomed with bacon, eggs, and some cheese toast. My absolute favorite breakfast meal! " Aww, Danny, you did all this for me?!" I say.
"Of course, what else would i do for my beautiful wife?" He leaned over the island and gently kissed me on the lips. I kiss him daintily back, and inhale my breakfast.
Once I'm finished he drags me into our bedroom. he gently pushes me on the bed, and starts to kiss me gently. His lips are so soft. I shudder after every kiss.
"Danny, I just ate!" I giggle as he kisses his way from my lips to my neck and collarbone.
"I know, but how about we just work off those calories...?" he says with that sexy smirk of his. He slowly lifts my t-shirt over my head and comes down to kiss my chest and belly. He has kissed half of my body by now. I push him on the bed, thus, causing me to be on top of him. I lift his shirt over his head, and kiss him all over as well. I slowly make my way down to his waist, undo his belt, and slowly takes his shorts off. He is clearly excited. I then take off my jeans. He takes me and throws me on the bed. I giggle from his random spark of strength. He slowly makes his way down to my panties and pulls them off with his teeth. He comes back up to my face, and kisses me very passionately, and makes his way back down and then he-!!!!BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!!!!


"What the FUCK!?" I wake up startled and sweating. I realize I've woken up to Danny's alarm clock that reads 10:15 a.m. IT WAS JUST A DREAM!
"Morning beautiful...what's wrong?" he mumbles with his sexy morning voice.
"Hey.." i mumble, startled but I then lay back down, nudging my way back into his chest, "Nothing, just...a weird dream..is all..."
He gets up and pulls on brown shorts and puts on his belt. Then a random t-shirt.

Aren't those the shorts and belt from the dream, and the same shirt?

"Oh..ok then...want some breakfast?" He says. "Sure, I'm so hungry, I don't think I ate anything last night. What are you going to make?" He thinks for a second and says,
" Uhm, bacon, eggs, and ch-" I interrupt quickly. "...CHEESE TOAST?!"
"We'll, yeah, would you prefer something else?" He says, confused by my knowing.
"No, that's perfect! Thank you so much!" I jump up and hug him tightly. He hugs back.
He walks out into the kitchen and begins cooking. I smell the delicious aroma of the mouth watering bacon. I look on the floor. My jeans! I guess he grabbed them from the dressing room on the way out.

The ones from the dream, weird...

I do my pants dance, he peeks in mid-dance. "That's attractive! Breakfast is done!" He says. "Shut up Danny! And thanks!" I push him playfully and race him into the kitchen. He hands me my plate. Oh look, he cut my cheese on my toast into a heart.
"That's adorable Danny! Thank you!" He turns around, smiles and kisses me on my lips, oh so gently.

Lust...like the dream...

I stop kissing lovely Danny and inhale my food. He finishes shortly after me. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the bedroom. He playfully pushes me onto the bed.

"Danny, I just ate!" I giggle as he moves from kissing my lips, to my neck and collarbone. "I know, but how about we just work off those calories..." he mumbles seductively.

Woah! The dream, is a flash Forward! I can't do this, Im not ready! we aren't even dating! I really do like him but...this feels so...

"Danny! We........can't do this..." I hardly stutter out, due to his kissing and my moaning. He looks at me with his beautiful brown, puppy dog eyes. He then sits up. Saddened.
"I understand, I really do love you, but we aren't dating. So, it'd just be awkward. Do you just want to wait a while? Actually go out and do stuff together?" He says with a truly caring smile. "Yes please! Thank you for understanding! And wait...what did you say?" I say, wondering if he actually just said he loved me. "I said...uh....I.....uh...I don't..." I kissed him. I needed that to stop. I lie on top of him and whisper, "I love you too, Danny..." He grabs my waist and hugs me. We just lay there like that for a while.

I really do love Danny, he is so great. Maybe this will work out...

~~~

(Danny's POV)

Me and Rachel snuggle up and lay with each other. I rub her back slowly.

I'm so happy she likes me back.

If liked her ever since I met her at the strip club.
She has almost fallen asleep when her cellphone goes off. Se looks at it and frowns. I began to worry.

What if its her boyfriend?

"Its Ashley...she's probably flipping shit because I'm not home..." I sigh and nod.

Thank god it isn't a guy. I'd feel like shit if I'm the reason her and her boyfriend break up. Wait, does she even have a boyfriend? I guess I can ask, I just gotta ease into it...

"Ok well...let me bring you home...I'm sure your boyfriend is worried too...." Smooth...
"Well, if I had one, yeah, probably." She giggled. I sighed as relief washed over me.
"Okay let's go! She said super happily. She ran outside and ran to my car. I followed shortly after. She looked at it in awe. She started at it like she just saw a unicorn.
"What, it's just a Car." I say, slightly amused with her face she is making.
"I know...but it's nice...I never noticed it much before. I saw it in the parking lot at the strip club, but I thought it was Aaron's..." She says. I laugh out loud at her words.
No...Aaron's is a awful! It's trash!" I show her a picture. She begins to laugh as well. When we finally cease our laughing, I walk over to the passenger door and open it, then waft her towards it. She smiles and gladly accepts. I walk over to my side and we head to her apartment, and we share laughs on the way. We arrive fairly quickly and Ashley jumps out of the car. She leans in, gives me a quick, light kiss, and says,
"Wish me luck! If I don't text you later, she killed me." I smile and she smiles back. I wave to her as she is booking it up the stairs. I just sit there and decide to take her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
polyvore! X) (btw same clothes she sees in dream, are the ones she and him wear in real life :3)

Rachel
Danny

Danny's Sexy Car! its a Sedan Fisker Karma, my dream car!

Aaron's Car X)

Peace, V