Status: This is the first fanfiction ive ever written. I love Hollywood Undead, so uh...yeah its about them. This is Mainly a Danny Murillo and Dylan Alvarez story. There DEFINETLY will be romance and sexytime!!! i will also do romance POV's of other characters! I sadly dont own HU, but i do own RACHEL, ASH

From Bad to Worse

Chapter 9: The Morning After...

My head is throbbing from last night. I think we smoked two entire joints, but I'm pretty sure it was worth it. It felt great. I saw that I was cuddling with someone, but my vision was extremely blurred. I almost thought I was blind but I remembered how I am after waking up from being stoned. My vision will come back in a few minutes. I grab that person and pull them close. And snuggle my neck into theirs.

They are soooo warm. I clearly got some tail yesterday!

My vision is returning I see black, medium length hair, but I still can't tell. I here chuckling from the background. I hear a deep chuckle; Dylan, and a squeal like chuckle; Rachel's. I don't know what they are doing but I don't care.

"Shut up you asses I'm trying to sleep with this lovely lady!" I say, just loud enough not to wake my sleeping partner. They burst out laughing. My vision is getting better.

"So...your sure your not...gay right....Charles?!" Says Dylan, in between in laughs.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I shout.

the person next to me says, "Shut up...damn...can't fucking sleep..." I freeze in terror my vision is back and I'm laying next to someone I never expected.

"WHAT.....THE....FUCK!!" I scream jump up and run around. I punch a few walls. I think I hit a picture hanging on one. Everyone else is jolted awake form my screaming. I look at the ground and see Danny, George, and Jorel all snuggled up.

"What the fuck?!" They all scream in unison. "IN DONT KNOW! WHAT DID WE DO? HOLY SHIT FUCK!" I screech. Dylan is nearly dead from the laugher. Rachel's down on the floor laughing her ass off. "DID WE DO ANYTHING!" We all yell in unison. They finally stop laughing and sit on the couch, with tears in their eyes.

"I don't know," chuckles Dylan. "We were hanging out watching TV in my room and came out here and you were all snuggled up with each other." He laughs some more, as does Rachel.

"OH GOD! But...wait we still have our clothes on? So, we couldn't have done anything." I mumble.

Rachel finally says, "Nah, you guys didn't do anything. Me and Dylan's made it look like that while you were all passed out and drugged up."

They high-fived. Danny speaks up and says, "Wait...Rachel...why were you in Dylan's room...with him..?" She looks at Danny with those violet eyes.

She is innocent, I can already tell.

"Danny, we didn't do anything." she said, bluntly.
"We were watching Comedy Central while you, George and Jordon were giggling at your own feet. We didn't want to disturb your joy. So we watched TV." She said, very calmly and with those eyes full of innocence.

"Wait, then where were we?" Matty says, pointing to Jorel and himself.

"Oh...you two were making out. It was gross, but almost sexy." said Dylan. They froze and look at each other with eyes of dread and terror. Dylan fell to the ground laughing.

"Nah, nah, nah I'm just joking. You two were passed out." He said in between breathes.

Relief filled Matty and Jorel's eyes. Me and the other two were laughing. But Rachel, was silent.

She looked...almost...guilty of something.

I guess she broke herself out of it by snapping up and saying, "Well, we did get you guys on tape during your horror moment of possible sex with other guys!" She said, happy and goes to grab the camera.

I grab it from her and throw it to the ground. She looks sad, but then holds up the memory card, and as I go to grab that she sticks it in her bra. I was tempted to get it, but Danny gave me a look of sudden death. I glared back. I then put my hands up, and backed away slowly to the couch. We all sat and watched TV. Rachel, was making us breakfast.

I decided that this is my chance to talk to her about Dylan and her. Just to see if anything went on.

I walk into the kitchen and before I can say anything, Rachel says, "We didn't do anything. So, don't ask. I know that's why your here, Jordon. I saw how you were looking at me earlier. I didn't do anything."

She is staring at the pan of eggs in front of her. I look at her. She looks back with her violet eyes.

I saw the guilt. I know they did something.

"Rachel, you did something I can tell. It wasn't bad, but it was something." I said almost at a whisper.

She looks at me and starts to cry. She cried silently. I took the eggs off the burner and also the bacon. They would have burnt.

"We...kissed...I initiated it...it was in the heat of the moment...he kissed back though...he stopped himself...and we agreed on not telling Danny...I kissed him...i didn't mean to...please don't tell him Jordon..." She ran over and hugged me. I gave her a big hug.

What the hell is my stomach doing?

"I won't tell, I promise.." I whisper into her ear. She nodded and went back to cooking. The bacon finished cooking in the pan. As did the eggs so I called the guys in to eat.

They all piled in, fast. Danny was the last to come in. He seemed pretty down.

"What did you do, help cook?" Chuckled Jorel. I nodded and Rachel flashed me a smile.

"Be careful, I could have poisoned your food.." I said, jokingly, yet seriously to Jorel. He looked at his plate, then pushed it away from him. Rachel giggled and said' " He didn't, I promise!" I nodded.

He slowly pulled his plate back to him and ate while the rest inhaled their food. They all finished simultaneously and all thanked Rachel with hugs. First it was Matty who finished and gave her a hug, followed, by George, then Jorel, and then Dylan. He gave her a big hug. Then Danny finished and gave her a huge hug. He picked her up, spun her around, and gave her a sweet light kiss. I gave her a hug and whispered, "I won't tell...I promise..." One more time.

She gave me a hug and whispered,
"Thanks Jordon. Your great..." And gave me a barely-there kiss on the cheek.
It sent sparks throughout my whole body.

What was that? I feel all bubbly inside. Weird...
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! 9 chapers down...and alot to go...incase you havent noticed it been only two day in the story...yeah and 9 chapters...im really detailed! :3

no polyvores! sorry my amazing readers and subscribers!

Peace, V :3