Home Alone

Home Alone

Phil's POV:

“So your parents are in America for how long?” Dan asked.
“A week.”
“And you want me to keep you company?”
“Yep, I got £100 for food and stuff, my mother left it for me, Sonic is already on. Get over here!” I shouted down the phone at my best friend.
“Okay! Okay! Let me get some things packed and I’ll be over, see you soon, bye!” He hung up and I put my phone down on my bed before running downstairs to turn my Playstation on and grab some Malteasers.

“I’m here!” Dan called as he walked into the livingroom.
“As I can see” I smiled, not moving my eyes from the TV screen.
“Dude! You’re gonna die!” He shouted, jumping onto the sofa next to me.
“Shut up, Dan!” I shouted at him trying to keep my focus on the screen and not him.
“Die! Die! Die! Die!” Dan screamed and playfully punched my arm.
“Get off!” I screamed back while laughing, causing Sonic to fall and die.
“Hah! You died!” Dan cried triumphantly while laughing at me.

I pulled my knees into my chest and pretended to cry.
“Phil?” Dan asked. I didn’t reply, just sniffed so it was a bit more believable.
“Phil..?”
“…”
“Phil what’s wrong?” I felt him move towards me on the sofa then hug me. It’s not a strange thing; Dan and I hugging. We always hug each other, as a greeting or if there’s something wrong and one of us needs comforting.

I stayed silent as he hugged me but sniffed again.
“Come on, Phil...” I smiled to myself before picking my head up slowly to look at him. “Hah! Fooled you! You totally thought I was crying!” I exclaimed laughing at his annoyed expression.
“Fuck you, Phil” he replied, laughing with me.

I got up off the sofa and walked into my kitchen, leaving Dan in the same position as earlier but slightly more confused.
“What’re you doing?” He asked, sitting of the sofa, staring at me.
“Movie marathon?” I asked in response while grabbing pop corn, crisps and chocolate.
“Yes!” Dan shouted. I heard him rustling around in the living room. “I got movies!” He called.
“Okay, I’ll be there now, put one in!” I called back.

I walked back into the living room and handed the snacks to Dan, who took them gratefully and sat down next to him, grabbing a blanket from the floor.

The first movie started and I felt Dan cuddle up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, I looked down at him and smiled then pulled him closer and put the blanket over us.

I think this will be a good week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short fluffy Phan c;
Please comment, I'd love to know what you think!
Sorry if it's crappy, I wrote it really quickly in my Science class ;3