Status: I can't promise an update within a few days of each other. I'm a very busy person.

Troublemaker

I Don't Know if I Have the Strength To Stand

Joanna and Meaghan were laid back in the hot gas station discussing the events of a few nights ago with Zoe. The sisters were dark red heads and bodies that were usually only seen on female Hollister models.

Zoe had regaled them the tale of this ‘Nick’ character and described what he looked like. Perching her full hips up on the window of the drive thru, she talked about other things.

“So, Jo, how’s the kids?” Joanna just rolled her eyes.

“It takes everything I’ve got not to choke them out, is that something?” Jo made her hands look like she was choking someone.

“Yeah, murder.” Meaghan said this swiftly in passing by them, getting someone’s cigarettes.

“Was the boss coming in today at any time?” Zoe asked her best friends.

“Nope, she’s in Jamaica.” Meaghan said giving the change to the older man that wanted some Camels. Zoe saw this as her opportunity to light up a cigarette. She parked the lighter and took a long drag, causing ash to form. She put her arm out the window and flicked the ash, not looking behind herself while she did it.

“Ouch.” Someone said behind her. She quickly turned around to see Nick in the window.

“I’m sorry!” She said as she hopped out of the window so she could look out and see him. It looked like he just walked up to the window because there was no car in sight.

“You have to say that a lot, don’t you?”

“Only when you’re around for some reason.” She realized this after he asked the question. Zoe thought he was looking particularly good today in his tight jeans and black shirt. “What are you doing today?” She hung herself out the window, making her chest cram up and form a pretty noticeable cleavage.

“Coming to see you. You working?”

“Nope, visiting friends.” She motioned at the girls behind her who just did small waves at him. They were in awe because Zoe wasn’t lying when she told them how handsome he was.

“Wanna go do something?” He smiled, showing perfectly straight teeth. She was concerned with what someone like this guy does for fun considering fun to her is going four wheeling. He kept smiling and she started smiling back, not caring what he had in mind, it was with him.

“Meet me at your car.” She kept grinning and turned to Meaghan and Joanna. “See y’all later.”

“Have fun, brat!” Jo called out as Zoe walked out the door. She ran to the old, black mustang and jumped in the passenger side. Nick sped off as fast as he could, leaving marks in the parking lot. Meaghan and Joanna just rolled their eyes and went back to work.

“So what are we going to do?” Zoe asked Nick as he sped down the road.

“What do you wanna do?”

“Let’s go swimming down in the river!” She knew exactly what she wanted to do.

“Let me go home and grab my-“

“Just shut up and drive this car where I tell you to, ya damn yankee!” She said laughing.

Zoe showed him all the back roads to take to get to the good swimming place in the river. He found a place to park at right off the side of a large field. She jumped out and started jogging through the grass.

“Come on city boy!” She yelled to Nick, who was still standing on the edge of the field near the car.

“What about snakes?”

“Honey, I’m the only snake you gotta worry about biting you.” She smirked and turned back around to start the walk to the river. Soon he was ahead of her running in the direction she was walking. She caught up quickly and when the water was in sight she started stripping to her underwear and bra.

“Is that all you’re wearing in?” He asked, worried. Zoe just nodded and jumped in the warm water. When she surfaced she spat water out and looked at him.

“You’re a little stuffy for these parts, you know that, right?” Zoe said looking up at him, still in all his clothes.

He got offended at the comment and started taking off his shirt and jeans. He was going to prove her ‘stuffy.’ He jumped in and grabbed her legs as he resurfaced, pulling her under and to him. While they were under they stared into each other’s eyes. He got close, but she stuck her tongue out and floated to the top.

They swam around most of the day, talking and splashing. After a couple of hours Nick asked her if she was hungry and she didn’t realize she was till she focused on her stomach.

“Yes, actually, I’m starving. Swimming took it out of me.” She smiled and got out of the water. He stayed in to enjoy the view and got more of a view than he bargained for.

She took off her bra and panties exposing her backside to him and when she felt eyes burning holes into her she turned and saw him blush and look away. She put her clothes back on slowly, making him very uncomfortable, but she was enjoying herself. She hadn’t had a day like today in ages and was truly having fun.

Nick got out and dressed shortly after her, opting to do it behind a tree so she didn’t see anything. She rolled her eyes at his modesty and started the walk back to the car. Twilight was coming and the closer she got to the car, the hungrier she became.

“Well, Miss Georgia, where should we go eat?”

“Well, there’s an amazing Mexican place over on Boy Scout road, let’s head there!” She directed him out of the country settings and drove the winding streets to a cabana style Mexican restaurant. They talked, ate, and drank coronas for a long time before deciding to call it a night. When they were leaving they stood outside of his car before taking off.

“So where do you live? I’ll take you home.” He offered.

“Right down the road. Turn around and look at where you’re at.” And he did turn around; he turned around to see the place she works right down and across the street.

“My apartment is right over there, I walk to work.”

“Do you have a car?”

“Yeah, but I don’t worry about driving a total of 10 seconds to get to work.” She giggled at him slightly but composed herself before he turned around.

“Walk you home?” He put his arm out and she gladly put hers in the crook his created. They walked quietly to her small apartment, just enjoying being beside each other. When they got to the top of the stairs that lead to her door they stood silent for a second.

“I had a ton of fun today.” Zoe spoke first, breaking the silence. They both knew the silence was because they didn’t want to leave each other’s presence.

“Me too, I haven’t had that much fun in forever!” She felt the genuineness of the smile that seemed to touch his eyes. They stood for a moment before Nick decided to kiss her.

What he didn’t expect was Zoe going in full fledged for a kiss when he just wanted a slow, passionate kiss. They kept themselves lip locked till one of her nosey neighbors got sick of watching out the window and started flashing their porch light on and off.

“See you tomorrow?” He asked, in hopes of being able to do something else together. He found himself wanting to spend every moment with her.

“I can’t, I’ve got to work. Saturday? I’m free all day.” She shrugged a little and held it till she received an answer.

“Perfect.” His cheeks were getting sore from smiling this much, since in his recent history he hadn’t had much to smile about.

That night they both thanked God in their prayers to have found someone like each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW CHAPTER! WOOO! I know I don't have a lot of readers, but I started super slow with my first stories. I just like getting out there what I do because I enjoy it.

Comment/Sub/<3

(•‿•)

-HammiSanz