Status: I can't promise an update within a few days of each other. I'm a very busy person.

Troublemaker

And I Burst Into Flames.

Zoe woke up, in her own bed, and stretched as long as her body would take her. She rolled over, taking in the smell of the sheets; they were just washed the other day. She giggled at the thought of Nick and jumped out of bed.

She blasted some random pop station on the radio and started dancing along as she put on her work uniform. She didn’t really want to go to work, but she was almost the only one who would work Tuesdays because it was payday.

As she applied her makeup, she received a text message that was just a heart, from Nick. She squealed and sent him back a kissy emoticon.

Since they met, she hasn’t been able to get the smile off of her face.

It hit her, though…how does a 21 year old kid have a house that nice? Why did he move away from his parents? What happened there?

As the thought roamed her mind and made her think a lot more than she wanted to at six in the morning, she heard her phone notification noise go off.

She spun around from her task and grabbed her phone, another text message from Nick.

“Meet me in our meadow after work, I’ve got a game we’re gonna play.” She read aloud. She sat and wondered at the type of game someone like Nick plays. Baseball? Hopefully not, her pitching days went ‘bye bye’ with her diploma from high school. He wasn’t burly enough to be a football kind of guy, so she had to be the girl that asked, what kind of game. He replied shortly with ‘red light, green light.’

She couldn’t help but almost fall over from laughter, but she let it go so she could continue to get ready for work.

Her thoughts had raced all day, wondering what Nick was planning. When she climbed in the car, she looked at herself. A little worn for wear but still okay enough to see him and set off on the long ride, to what he called, ‘their meadow.’

It was empty when she got there, but she could see his car parked off to the side where no one would see it.

When she hopped out she saw him, sitting in the grass, picking purple clover flowers. She snuck up behind him as quietly as possible and yelled ‘boo’ when she got close.

“Ah, what the hell?!” He was honestly scared; Nick hadn’t heard anyone come up, not even in a car. He wondered if he really was that far away in his thoughts about this evening.

“Thought you needed a good scare, keeps the ticker going strong.” She giggled and sat down beside him. “You know, you can suck the nectar from those flowers your picking, it’s sweet.”

He did as she said and was impressed by the taste of such a simple flower.

“So what’s this game about?” She gave him a confused look.

“Okay,” He jumped up fast and turned to look at her. “We’re starting here,” he marked a spot with his foot, “and we’re going to play red light green light.”

“What’s the catch?”

“The catch is, every time you flinch, you take off a piece of clothing.”

“You’re trying to sex me up!” She yelled, almost laughing.

“Maybe, and don’t try to purposely flinch, I want to have fun with this.” He pointed at her, reading her mind. She shrugged and grinned. His heart melted at her smile, but he was wanting to get to this game.

He’d been mentally preparing himself all day for this moment. He didn’t just want to have sex with her, he wanted to make love to her. And that’s how he felt, in love.

“Let’s get to it.” She smiled, standing. He moved back almost 200 yards from her and started to call out commands. She flinched twice before the middle of the field. It took her down to her jeans and bra.

He continued the calling and she made it down to just panties. When she made it that far, he stopped what he was doing and went to her, unbuttoning his plaid shirt walking towards her. He unbuttoned his pants and met her in a hard kiss in the large field.

She pressed herself against him, feeling his hard member, and ground herself into him. He let out a small moan from between their lips. They laid down together, pressing down alfalfa grass with their bodies and commenced in making long, sweet love.

The Georgia sun beat down on his back and she held on to the earth for traction from the fantastic feeling that was happening while he was inside her. When he finally came and she met orgasm, he fell beside her, panting as hard as he could.

Nick rolled to kiss her shoulder, but met her lips instead.

“That was amazing.” She breathed out, chills running down her body from his touch.

“Yes it was.” He smiled while they looked into each other’s eyes. He felt the time was right and said the life changing words, “I love you.”

It took her a minute, and she could tell the anticipation in his waiting. She though, do I love him? What if this is a ploy to get me anytime he wants? I still don’t know a lot about him. She decided to say fuck it, she’d never met someone who so completely did everything right and made her feel so whole. “I love you, too.”

He enveloped her in a kiss and a hug; the actions masking his gigantic smile.

They laid in the grass for a long time talking and chatting when he asked the question, “Do you want to meet my parents? They’re flying in in a week to see my house and what not, it would be nice if they knew who you were.”

“I can do that, sure, just let me know a few days ahead of time.” She smiled, worried about just how buttoned up these people were. “Can we swim? I need a refresher. It’s not exactly cool out here.” It was getting cooler, but she needed the cool water to make her head clear from everything that had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! SOMETHING NEW!

SO sorry for the wait. Three kids, school, blah, blah, blah, you don't care. Nick's penis.

Something funny, when I was writing the "I Love You" from Nick, I accidentally wrote "I Love Toy." Because my kids were yelling at me, LMAO!

-HammiSanz

<3<3<3