Status: On the Works ~ up on dA as well

Someone Somewhere

Prologue

I stood outside the adoption agency for about 5 minutes. It took 5 minutes to realize how much I was going to miss my mother.

I was never an unhappy child. Sure my mother’s career path could have been better but everyone there absolutely adored me. I wasn't the kid who lived there. There were two of us, me and Jackie, she was a year older than me, and she was the only friend I ever had.

When I started going to school word got around fast about our mothers so we had no choice but to stick together, not that we minded much we've stuck together through our childhood and when my mother was out on the job Jackie would take good care of me. She was like a second mother even though she was really only 10 months older than me. We’d always stay outside playing jump rope, hopscotch, house, tag, board games, anything that would distract us from the moans and debauchery coming through the thin walls of the house. I never found it odd my mother would disappear for hours at a time, sometimes Mr. Phil would take us out to parks, have ice cream, and he was the closest thing I got to a father figure.

My father died when I was still in my mother’s womb, from what I remembered he’d been a married man that happened to visit while on tour, he’d been hooked up with my mother. Long story short his wife found out and he came back to claim my mother.

They lived in bliss until he blew all his money and life on coke, 3 months later my mom was back to her old ways if only to provide for her newborn son. Sometimes I like to believe if it weren't for me my mother would've moved on to a job that doesn't require getting naked, she could have lived a little more on the money my father had. Maybe have kids who had a better father, one that take care of her.

I couldn't ask for anything better than what I had, and just like that it’s all gone, why me? Why did I have to be the only one to live through that fire?

What makes me so special?

I stood there finally accepting my new fate with anything but open arms, praying my aunt Mandy would want her whore sister’s son anywhere close to her comfortable lifestyle with husband number four.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinions?

I've had this idea in my head for a while, well I got sick and decided it was okay to take a whole bottle of NyQuil so I was pretty 'trashed' during school and low and behold.

sub/rec/comment?

I will be updating Teenage Wetdreams pretty soon for those of you who still like it. I promise before my birthday it'll be up, which is in 4 four days.
~
Andy