Don't You Just Love Pseudonyms?

Chapter One "I Think I Need Some Help"

Sekkusu-Shin.
Sex god.
That's what she calls him. Of course it's not his real name, but it might as well be.
To her, he is perfect.
Ayane is sitting up in her bed, holding her cell phone in her right hand. Smirking, she stands up.
She has just called him.
Her Sekkusu-Shin should be here soon.
But if she wants to complete her plan, she must hurry.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Haruto is running down the street.
Ayane just called him. She sounded scared. And she hadn't said why: only that he needed to come here quickly.
He looked around and found apartment 69 with ease. Anything to get to Ayane. He had to know she was okay.
Opening the door, (she said it'd be unlocked) he looked around the tiny apartment. "Ayane-chan?" he called.
"Over here!" she responded weakly.
Panicking, he ran twords her bedroom: the origin of Ayane's cries.
But when he opened the door, what he expected to find and what was actually there were two very different things.
Stretched out on her bed, with her hands tied over her head lay Ayane. Her legs were wide open, revealing a lacy pink thong that was already very damp. Her C cup chest was forced into a lacy pink bra that looked several sizes too small: the tops of her breasts were spilling over the sides.
The next words that came out of Ayane's mouth were quiet and shy sounding: not at all matching the seductive look on her face.
"I think I need some help".
And then-
Ayane woke up from her dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that was probably really disappointing. It WILL get better.