Don't You Just Love Pseudonyms?

Chapter Two: "You Want To Know What REALLY Sucks?"

"Urngh, uh, uh, uh," beads of sweat are forming at Ayane's forehead. Stroking her clit and grinding down with her hips, Ayane breathed heavilly into her mattress. Usually she wasn't very vocal, at least not while doing this, but she was alone this morning, and the person she was thinking about was VERY sexy.
Shoving her first two fingers into her vagina, her breath hitches when she finds the spot.
Gasping, she lets out a cry as her muscles clench.
______________________________________________________
 
Aside from wanting to cry untill she couldn't breathe, Ayane was frusturated. This was not the first time a dream like this had occurred to her, and it most certainly wasn't the first time she had fantasized about her "Sekkusu-Shin". It sucked. This was the third time this week, she had woken up furiously masturbating.
Sitting up, she felt her dripping underwear cling to her skin. Sighing, she made her way over to her dresser.
Ever since some of their mutal friends introduced them to each other, Ayane could hardly get enough of him. It wasn't purely lustful either: Haruto had an amazing personality.
Frankly, that's how she fell in love with him.
It was only recently she'd realized she wanted to screw his brains out.
And ever since that epiphany, Ayane had been perpetually horny.
As she started to search through her drawers for clean undies, Ayane started to feel her labia swell up again.
She sighed. it was just going to be one of those mornings where a simple "session" wouldn't do.
Sitting down again, she began to massage her breasts through her shirt, gently pushing them together. Lifting her shirt up, she took her left breast in her mouth and started to suck on her nipple.
"MMMmmm," she groaned.
Ayane teased her other nipple with her right hand, squeezing and twisting with her index finger and thumb.
Reaching across to her nightside table, she opened a secret door and pulled out her vibrator.
Flicking the on switch, she pushed it deep into herself.
"UUungh, ungh, oh my God, Haruto, ungh, oh, God, HARU!" she moaned his name as she rode off her orgasm.
Gasping on her bed, she looked over at her clock.
9:30am.
Shit.
She probably wasn't going to be able to get to school for awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, this isn't much better than the first chapter. sorry, lol.