Don't You Just Love Pseudonyms?

Chapter Three: "I feel like this is a bad chapter to post, but oh well"

Ayane:

It took me a further hour and a half for me to get to school. As per usual. God, if this keeps happening, people are going to start asking questions...
But today, as I hastilly stuffed my backpack in my locker, I had an idea that brightened my mood immensley.
It stemmed from the realization that everyone was already in class, leaving me alone in the hallway. Shoes clicking dully against the linoleum, I finally found what I was looking for.
I stood outside Haruto's locker, sharpie marker in hand.
I bit my lip.
This was bad on so many levels...
But so tempting.
I uncapped it and drew a little heart near the number.
Then I initialed it.
A stupid idea really.
But again, at this point I was impatient. Really impatient.
He needed to know.
And surely he'd notice this.
I mean, Haruto didn't seem to notice how perpetually happy I was around him, or how I laughed at everything he said, regardless if it was meant to be funny or not.
Or when I went on tiptoe looking over people to find him when he left.
Or... Maybe he did. For all I knew, Haru was just torturing me...
...But probably not. That kind of stuff only happens in sappy shoujo.
I put the cap back on quickly, looking around to see if anyone was looking.
Then I ran with my books off to math class.
____________________________________________________

Fortunately, I didn't have to sit through too much of that (stupid fucking algebra... After five years of this shit, I'm still completely in the dark... I'm glad I don't have to take it at university level next year.)
It was already break.
Yes.
I sat in the lunch room with a few of my female friends, daydreaming.
Hazily, my thoughts drift back to last nights dream.
Why the hell did I chain myself to the bed?
To be honest, I'm more of a sadist then a masochist; the total opposite of how I act.
Ironic.
But for Haruto... God, I would do 50 shades of whatever-the-fuck, as long as it was with him.
"Ayane."
Wow. I was so zonked out I could hear Haru talking to me.
"Ayane-chan."
Why the hell is my brain so good at recalling his voice? Goddamn, why can I never do this on command?
"Ayane!"
His face is three inches away from mine.
Oh great.
The heart failure's setting in.
I look up again to see him smirking at me.
Adorable bastard.
"What do you want?" The annoyance I tried to portray was lost in my giggle.
"I was just going to ask if you wanted to sit outside with me, but I guess you don't..."
Immidiately, I stood up
My friends all gave me knowing glances.
"Seriously?!?" I hiss at them.
It could be a lot worse I guess. I mean, they could be some of those people that drop obvious hints, or give him fake love notes, but still, this is pretty bad.
I hesetently follow him outside, staring at his lovely ass the entire way. (Probably none too subtley either...)
We stopped near the circle of trees that couples usually sit under, and I got goosebumps. Maybe today would be the day...
...Probably not. I thought this every time we sat down over here.
As we sat down and talked, I couldn't help but feel like we could be something more than this...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haruto:

I winced in discomfort.
I was running to class.
Again.
Late as usual.
After nursing a massive... "Problem"... All morning, I was consequently late.
It's amazing that no one asks me anything about it. I don't think I've made it to school on time ONCE in the past three years.
Urghh... I feel a tightness.
I looked down.
Shit.
I make a detour to the bathroom.
On the way, I see a figure make it's way over to my locker.
For a fleeting second, I thought it was Ayane.
Then I realized I was being crazy, and continued to the bathroom.

Closing the bathroom stall, I turn around and trace the outline of the bulge in my pants with my finger.
How the hell is this possible?
Sighing, I closed my eyes and went to work.
____________________________________________________

"Ayane!" I choked minutes later as I came.
Blushing, I finished and left the stall.
I hope no one heard me.
Seriously, it's embarassing calling out my friends' name when... Well, you know...
It feels taboo. And not a good, kinky kind of taboo either. More like the "this will bring a thousand years of pain and darkness" brand.
As I washed my hands, I tried to remind myself that it was beyond my control.
But deep in my mind, I admitted something to myself again.
I'm in love with Ayane.
Well, more than that if I'm being honest.
She's so funny and adorable and perfect, not to mention her personality is fantastic.
I know she'll never feel the same way.
At least we're good friends, I grimaced.
But right now, I wanted to be more than that.
I wanted to be her boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I should mention this: most of this story is 100% fake. But a few (non-sexual) parts are based off real events and emotions.
Don't know why I felt I should say that, but I did.
And thanks for all the reads! :)
Sorry about not updating.
Commenting would be appreciated.