Don't You Just Love Pseudonyms?

Chapter Five: "And stuff I shouldn't post is still being posted. Excellent."

Ayane:

As I lay in bed that night, in my tight spandex mini-shorts and strapless bra, I mulled over the days events in my head.
Okay. I lied.
I skipped all the parts that didn't include Haruto.

....And that's when I realized I think about him a lot.
Giggling a little bit, I turned on my phone to check for messages.

...Son of a bitch, why is it Haru-senpai-chan always sends me stuff when I'm not paying attention to the Internet?
Clicking on the message link, I sigh a content little breath.
Haru-Chan: Hey
I replied.
Ayane: Hey. :P
I figeted and waited for a response.
Now's about the time the paranoia settles in.
Honestly, I have to think about my answers five or six times before I send them, and even then, I'm often angry at myself for not thinking of something better to say.
What if I say something stupid? Or offensive?
What if it's not funny enough?
What if he secretly hates me?
Jesus Christ, I didn't type "hey" with a "y"!
*y! *y!
...I wonder if this is why the risk of heart attacks has increased significantly over the past several years...
I felt the phone vibrate on my pillow, and I reached for it in desperation.
Haru-chan: Have you finished that fan art you said you were going to do?
That surprised me a little. While I was happy he seemed to like the little random pictures I drew, Haru had never specifically asked for them before.

Ayane: Getting there... Lol, u actually like what I'm drawing?

Haru-chan: Yes, why wouldn't I? You're a great artist.

I literally could not stop smiling.
I could feel my cheeks flush red.
Honestly, that was possibly the sweetest thing I had ever been sent.
Or maybe I just took it that way because I was hopelessly in love.
I did not care.

I don't remember how much time flew by before I realized I was still fangirling when I could be talking to Haru.

Ayane: You have literally made my day. :D

In all honesty, he'd probably just made my entire life, but I kinda figured saying that

And the conversation continued in that direction for awhile.

Untill Haru-chan... He...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Goddamit, what did I post?!? (Just kidding, I know exactally what I posted. The real question is why?)