Eyes Tell the Story

Ch.22: Stranger

Person's POV:
I walk up the hallway to the pent house suite that I had gotten a few days ago, I wanted it so the guys can stay there and be comfortable while they planned and kept Amilia there for me. Hey, I have to thank them in some way for doing the hard work for me. I'm the one who gets to do the dirty work.

I put the room key in the lock and the light turns green, I open the door and walk in. "I'M HERE!," I yell out. "Where is she," I ask Xavier. "In the bedroom like you asked us to put her." "Good." I throw him a wad of money and he catches it. "You and Toby did your job very well. They didn't even notice. No one noticed."

I walk past him and go in the bedroom, I see Amilia sleeping and I smile to myself. I been waiting for this for so long.

I take my shirt off and throw it somewhere, I just want to hold her in my arms and lay with her. I quietly get in bed and pull the covers over me. I lay behind her and carefully wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me.

I hear her mumble something and she moves a bit, I kiss her neck up to her cheek, stopping near her lips. "Jacky its to early....," she mumbles. Anger fills me, but I stayed calm. Her just saying his name pisses me off.

"Its never to early, morning beautiful," I whisper in her ear. She moves and tries to get out of my arms but I keep my arms around her. "Nuh uh, I like you in my arms." I flip her around so that she was facing me and I smile at her, "how I been wanting this...." I forcefully kiss her and bite her lower lip, causing her to open her mouth. I force my tongue into her mouth and feel every inch. I moan into her mouth and pull away grinning. "You have no idea how long I been waiting to do that."

"Wh-why would you do this," she whimpers. I chuckle and run my fingers through her hair, "oh Amilia. You are so clueless as to why. You belong to me," I whisper in her ear. I feel her body shiver in fear and I grin to myself.

I finally have Amilia to myself, and there's nothing that Jack Barakat can do.