Tear my heart out and Drink my blood (A Vampire Romance)

Don't Trust Anyone

~An hour later~
I’m sitting in the Dunkin Donuts drinking my latte when they said my flight was ready to board. I waited in line to give my ticket to the attendant when I heard some sing, yes sing, my name. I turned slightly to find Marie waving towards me. I laughed what a cooky old women.

“Hello again my dear Chasity.”

“Hello again, Marie.”

“I’m glad I ran into you again. I was walking around the airport, when I spotted a little shop. I went in and my eye caught on a little piece of clothing that reminded me of you.” She stopped and reached into her handbag and pulled out a plastic bag. She took out what was in the bag and showed it to me. My mouth dropped. It was a little bikini, the top was strapless and a pretty grey color. The bottoms was the same grey but it had a startling blood red colored heart on the side. The design was paint splattered. The paint splatter was the same color red as the heart. I realized that it reminded her of me because the color was the same as my eyes. She spoke again after I assessed the cloth again. “I don’t know if it’s your exact size but im sure it won’t be too big.”

I sighed, what am I going to tell her? “Marie I’m grateful for your kindness, but I can not accept your gift.” “Oh my child, why not?” I sighed again “It’s kind of difficult to explain but I don’t like exposing my back.” Her eyes lit up as if she was expecting me to answer like that. But then she quickly nodded to cover it up. I don’t think she knew I saw it. She replied with that expecting question, “why”. I wanted to tell her, I felt like I could trust her but the words caught in my throat. “Maybe later” I answered her. I looked down and walked towards the attendant and handed her my ticket. She scanned it and nodded “have a good flight.” “Thank you” I grabbed the ticket and waited for Marie. Marie walked towards me. I never noticed the grace she possessed. Or how she walked around with her chin lifted as if she was of higher position then everyone else.

We entered the plan together. Turns out we had our seats next to each other again. The plane was nice. Each seat had there own television and system. The seats were very comfortable and were spread out nicely. I saved a lot of money which ended up to be more then I really needed it so I decided to indulge myself with a good seat not quite first class but in the first row before the divider to first class. I could spread out my feet in front of me with no limitations. I was very happy with my seat. I looked over to Marie to see if she was enjoying herself also. I saw her talking to one of the attendants. The attendant nodded and went threw the flap to first class.

“What did the attendant say to you Marie?” I asked. “ The nice attendant just told me that the business class has a couple of openings and she asked if I wanted a seat.” W-o-w I mouthed business class, do you know what that is? It is the best class in my opinion. “Well what did you say?” I wondered if she was leaving me. She laughed “My dear I asked her if I could take my traveling companion with me and she said she would look if their was stalls seated next to each other and if there isn’t I am most comfortable right here.” This lady was the nicest person I had ever met. The attendant came back and smiled at Marie. Marie turned to me and said to take my carry-on and follow her. I got up to take down my carry on from the overhead department. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Marie slipping the attendant a handful of bills. I was starting to think that Marie wasn’t offered the seat but she asked for them. I guess she is more rich then I thought. I walked behind her through first class into business and it was better then I expected, each seat was like a booth. The seat went so back that in became a bed. This was HEAVEN. “Marie this is awesome.” She chuckled seeing me bounce up and down on the seat like a three year old. “ Well now my dear not to upset you or anything but why was it that you wouldn’t wear a bikini .” I sighed but I should do something for her since she got us these seats.

“Well,” I began, “ On my back there is a mark, not even a mark it looks like something someone carved into my back. I’ve had it every since I was born. My guardians even asked me if I would like to make it look like a tattoo, I agreed but the strange thing about it was when I went into the tattoo parlor every time the needle would come near my skin the mark would start to burn. It felt as though fire was spreading through my veins all through my body. The pain was unreal so I decided not to go the tattoo. Now the reason I don’t wear anything revealing is that every time the sun touches my skin the mark starts to burn. I call it my curse.” I frowned as I finished.

Marie looked strangely at peace. She turned to me and smiled, “I wouldn’t say it is a curse, maybe a gift.” I narrowed my eyes, “And why would it be a gift?” She chuckled, “Well maybe someday this ‘curse’ will turn out to help you. May I see it?” I thought why not she already knows about it. I turned slightly and lifted up my shirt. Marie’s eyes widened and she went to trace it but the mark started to burn. “Fuck, Marie don’t touch it, it’s staring to burn.” She frowned as she pulled away swiftly. She looked up at me “Such a beauty shouldn’t use such follow, and I’m sorry that it burned.” She pursed her lips and looked angry. I was afraid though my mark never burned when someone tried to touch it. Sally would always put some ointment on it and try to soothe it. Why would it burn when Marie tried to touch it? My train of thought was interrupted when the plane started to take flight. I sat back in my seat and looked at Marie, she still had that irritated look on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
–After whole plan ride–
(Author’s note- Sorry I didn’t feel like writing all that nothing happened in the plane.)
Marie hasn’t talked much after what happened. Right now we were at the luggage belt looking for our bags. I found my bag but was having the hardest time getting it off the belt. I was about to reach for it again when a pale hand caught it and pulled it off. I looked up at the person who owned the hand and froze. There stood the sexiest guy I have every saw. He had jet black hair and onyx eyes. He had a snake bites and a flawless face. His hair was in his eyes, in a way that made him look mysterious yet dangerous. I was still staring when Marie started to laugh. The young man handed me my bag, and sort of smirked.

Marie moved and now stood in between me and the guy. We were still staring at each other and Marie coughed to get our attention. We both looked away and my gaze went back to Marie. “My dear this is my grandson, Calcifer, Cal for short. Cal this is my new friend Chasity.”
I looked back to Cal and blushed a little bit “Hi, um thank you for helping me with my bag.” I moved my hand to shake his hand, he took my head and brought it to his lips. Right when he kissed my hand I felt electricity shock me. It seemed to affect him as well, for he removed his lips from my hand as though it was diseased. I frowned again and looked to Cal. He was staring at me, he smiled “Hello Chasity, sorry for my rude behavior earlier.” He was so polite, it took me by surprise but then I regained my composure and replied that it was no problem. Marie then broke the silence when she asked me if we were ready to leave. I nodded but my eyes never left his glorious face. I looked away when Marie started to move away and I followed after her, with Cal trailing after us. When we got outside of the airport I sighed. I was going to be alone again. Marie noticing my sigh said “My dear why don’t we drive you to where you are staying?” I thought about it for a moment and my mind was made up when Calcifer agreed with Marie and took my bags and put them in the trunk of the Limousin. Wait, a Limousin holy mother of Jesus. I have never seen a Limousin except in movies. Marie chuckled and led me too the Limo.

The next event happened so fast, I don’t remember anything. I got into the limo when suddenly someone but a bag over my head and knocked me out. I don’t know how long I was knocked out but when I woke up, I had a pounding headache. I was laying on what felt like damp cement as I heard dripping from somewhere in the room or cellar. I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I was thinking about where I was and what happened to Marie and most importantly Calcifer, when I heard a key being turned in a lock. I sat up quickly and noticed that my hands and legs were bound together. The door opened and a light lit up the room. I looked towards the figure entering the room and gasped as I saw Marie. “Marie what’s happening? Why am I here? What are you doing here?” Marie started to laugh a very dark laugh. I realized that she was not here to help me. “ My dear, I am not who I appear to be, My name is not Marie. It is Alyssa but you can not call me by that, from now on you will be known to call me Queen.” She laughed again when suddenly she changed into a very beautiful women.

“But, but” I stuttered. She looked amused “Dear this will all be explained in a little while, but right now I have some business to attend to.” With that she disappeared. I was so confused. Why was this happening? What do I have to do with anything? Where was I? My eyes started to blur with tears.

From out of no where someone was touching my cheek. “Please Chasity, don’t cry, all will be explained in this letter.” The voice sounded very familiar but I was too upset to figure out who. I looked down at the piece of paper that was being pushed into my hand. It was the letter that Sally handed me before I left. I looked up and squinted to see who was giving me the letter. I was surprised to see Calcifer. He smiled and kissed my cheek. The same electricity went through me again. He smiled some more. “Please believe me when I tell you that the worst possible things will happen to you in the days to come, I will try to help you but I can not do much. I will explain more later but I must leave right now, the Mistress is looking for me.” With that he left in the same way as Marie or Alyssa. Nothing he told me made sense. I was still so confused. I looked back down at the letter and opened it.
♠ ♠ ♠
you like?? I love!!!!! anyways yea hehe message or rate whatever