Status: One-shot.

Please, Don't Leave Me

1/1

"Hey, Brian!" Zacky came bounding to him with a huge grin on his face.

"Zacky, I gotta tell you some good news!" Brian said excitedly.

"What is it?" Zacky smiled, sitting next to him.

"I have a girlfriend! You know, that blonde chick in class? Kristen? Yeah, that girl. And in fact, I gotta go see her right now, so see ya later!" Brian stood up and ran inside the school, not noticing how Zacky's face fell as his heart broke.

"But I love you..." He trailed off, shaking his head before he headed in.

~*~*~

Zacky walked in class to see Kristen sitting on his usual seat beside Brian, and they were making out. Zacky ignored the jealous feeling and sat on the other side of the room, in the corner, ignoring all the teases people throw at him.
Brian used to defend him, but now he's too busy sucking faces with that slut. Zacky took secret glances at the new couple, who were all lovey-dovey to each other. It honestly made Zacky sick to the stomach.

"Hey, fag! Jealous that your little Brian has a girlfriend and it's not you?" Someone called out, making him blush, but Brian ignored them all, to sucked in his little world with Kristen.

~*~*~

"But Brian, I'm telling you the truth! She's cheating on you! I saw her with that stupid jock with my own eyes!" Zacky shouted.

"Fuck you, Zacky! She will never do that! I know her! It's about time you learn that not everything is about you and not all attention should be on you! Get over yourself, you self-centered bitch!" Brian hit him and walked away. Zacky felt the tears come rapidly.

"Brian, please believe me! I'm not doing this just for your attention! I'm doing this for you, so you don't get hurt!" Zacky called out.

"Yeah fucking right! You wanna do something for me? Get the fuck out of my life and never talk to me again, you good-for-nothing piece of shit!" He screamed as he continued to walk away.

"Please, Brian." Zacky sobbed but Brian wasn't there anymore. Zacky fell to the ground and clutched at his own hair. Why didn't Brian believe him?

~*~*~

For four fucking months, four fucking months, Brian ignored him. Zacky would look across the room and Brian would glare at him, before storming off, probably to make out with his trophy girlfriend, Kristen.

"Yo, fag! Where's your boytoy?" They laughed.

"I don't see you sucking his dick anymore." They laughed again.

"Go kill yourself, fag." Someone shouted across the room.

"Okay." Zacky whispered.

"What? I can't hear you!" They laughed.

"Alright! I'll fucking do you guys a favor and... And kill myself." His voice cracking at the end.

"Good!" They laughed.

Zacky sighed and looked down. At least he's making people haply, right? What he didn't notice was Brian's worried face from across the room.

~*~*~

"This is it. No turning back." Zacky whispered to himself.

"Zacky! Open the door!" He heard Brian's voice come from behind the door.

"I'm doing you a favor. I'm getting out of your life, and I won't disturb you anymore." Zacky said simply, looking down at the reflection of himself on the blade.

"No, don't listen to those fucktards. You don't deserve this." Brian begged, sobbing. But all he heard was silence. It was all too late...

Or was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Comments and recommends make my day, honestly. I appreciate them greatly. Thank you and enjoy!