Grow Your Feathers and Fly

And so the feathers grew and he flew.

It was a dull, dark and dreary day. No bird sang or flew. The clouds, black and evil, hung low in the sky, waiting to explode into a million little rain drops, and Jared was bored outta his mind. He tried to write lyrics, but failed. He tried to create"BartArt" but it looked like a cat had coughed up a hairball. Then he picked up his guitar and tried to play the kill but got bored half way through the song. He was so flustered he threw himself on the couch and pulled his phone from out of his pocket and dialed his brother's number...

*Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring*

"Hello" Came the scruffy voice of his older brother.

"Shan, come over. I'm bored." Jared half Whined.

"I can't, Jared."

"And why not?"

"Cause, I'm balls deep in this chick" Shannon almost half moaned.

"Oh, talk to you later, bye Bro" Jared said hanging up the phone.

At that moment Jared's stomach growled. Jared went to his fridge and pulled out a big jucy apple, washed it off and devoured it one bite. Then decided to call Tomo to see if he could come over.

*Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring*

"Hullo you've reached Tomofo the great and powerful chef. I'm not here at the moment, cause I'm probably cooking, making Tomolings with Vicki, or just being awesome. So leave a message and I'll get back to you asap."

Jared slammed his phone down out of frustration and utter bordom. He roamed his house upstairs and down, he went over there then over here. He flipped the tv on then flipped it off. He went to his bathroom stripped naked and took a bath. Then drained the water and dresses himself again. He then decided to take a walk in the pouring rain. He grabbed a hoodie and a scarf (cause he'd be damned if he got sick again), his raincoat and rainboots, put them on and walked towards the front doorgrabbing an umbrella on his way out.

As he stepped out of his front door he opened his umbrella and quickly put it over his head and started walking. He loved the smell of the rain cooling the earth, he even jumped in the mud puddles. He stopped a moment in the park to watch the ducks and swans play in the rain, and for a split second he wished he was a duck or swan, cause they have not a care or responsibilty in the world and they can fly where ever they please. He sighed, then hailed a cab.

Thirty minutes later Jared exited the cab. He was at the airport. Jared walked in and bought a ticket to Finland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Sweethearts...Hope you enjoy this...