Bedtime Blues

Bedtime Blues part 1

The feeling of a supple, cottony blanket made your skin go dry as the fabric slipped between your fingers. You lay on your side, arm aching, blood silently pulsing throughout your body. Your dry lips chapped and cracked, refusing to sip the water only three feet away from you on the mahogany nightstand sitting directly to the left of your bedside. A fading song was playing somewhere off in the distance of your room, which seemed like a completely different realm; from your bed. stiff nails trailed up and down the curve of your chest, circling around the exposed skin of your breasts; in between the valley of flesh. Your lips were dragging along the side of his neck as silent moans made you force your eyes shut in pleasure. His hot breath moistened the skin on your forearm as he continued to kiss the paper thin surface. Occasionally, the two of your feet would accidentally hit each other, sending electric butterflies through your pumping veins. Your free hand was romantically grasping the back of his head, streaming strands of dark brown, fluffy locks of hair through the crevices in between your fingers.

He wrapped his arms around you, the uncomfortable yet safe feeling of his muscular grasp made you gasp. "Norman" you whispered, snuggling your nose into the heated skin of his neck; tongue at his sweaty collar bone. It took almost thirty seconds before the middle aged man replied. His chiseled face pressed against your heart now. "go.. Go away. Get out of here before you make It worse for the both of us." your voice cracked, trying to bite down the sickening tears forcing themselves to your impassive eyes. His stare met yours, and a cold icy feeling, much similar to rain on a cold dark sea struck you in the lower stomach. You clenched your teeth as his almost evil glare stared non-predictably into your own. "just lay here with me. Don't make me go." He replied, kissing your neck ever so delicately. You chuckled, letting the burning tears free. "right. Because you will do that yourself? I'll wake up and poof, you will be gone. Won't you?" you weren't furious, but a painful heart broken feeling ate at your soul as if you were drowning. No reply. Just that damned song crying for the both of you in the universe beyond the sheets.

Again, Normans majestic, godly touch made your back arch and your heart scream. His lust filled countenance drawing you in, and once his magical lips met yours, the world fell apart around you. Making you and Norman the only living beings on the earth for the hours it may be. Of course, he always left, left somewhere you had no clue of, and no desire to know for that matter. He was so mysterious, it wasn't sexy to you, it didn't scare you. It just broke you up inside, after everything your past foretold, love was something almost impossible to acquire. Yet as soon as you covered up, and put on a new personality and slipped into the real world, it wasn't like it mattered. How did you even meet Norman? He just fell into your hands, a confused young man. The two of you shared the most deep secrets and stories, in-humane, and indescribably painful to tell. He always reminded you, never a smile, never a laugh "don't let yourself go. Because everybody cries. Everybody hurts." Then he would put his hand to your cheek and stare into your eyes, blinding you with a meaningless glare. What was this love? It made no sense, it was so puzzling, but it was there.

The next morning you awoke to an empty bed, the sheets still damp from the natural moisture of his body. He had just left. Did you dare pick up the phone? You knew he would be back that evening, just to enchant you again, make you fall into his arms with the pain you were experiencing at the moment, and the sexual high he would save you with. Fuck. It was a heaven and hell relationship but no matter how many times you promised yourself help was on the way, it never came, only Norman. You closed your eyes and sighed, remembering a gorgeous afternoon you spent with him in the park, beneath an apple tree.

"what are you?" you asked, not thinking twice about avoiding that impossible look he pasted on his face. "I am you. I am no one, yet everyone. I'm no angel, I'm not god. I'm just here, like you. Oh the places I've been, the places I've yet to go. Where am I now? Ha... Sometimes I forget, other times... Well.. I just don't know." his voice trailed off, and he stared off into the distance, his eyes becoming one with the vortex of a crystal sky. "are you a demon?" you asked him. Just wondering at the circumstances. Now his reply is the only memory that had ever been so clear. His high toned, raspy voice was so serious, so beautiful and poetic that it made you want to leap into his talented, lovely arms. "I'm not a demon. But there are demons in me. So many it is almost incredible how I can still bear this form. I'm broken just like you, but I'm living in so many other places too."

Those were the last words you even said that day before the cries made in the bedroom that evening. Of course, he wasnt just a heaven sent mystery, he was also funny, sweet, and just like a normal guy sometimes.. Rarely. Where he was now? No point in asking if he returns.. If he does.

"Y/N" Normans voice echoed throughout the walls of your house. You peered out the side of your bedroom, to see he was standing in the kitchen, with a backpack full of something being set onto the table. You swung around to look at the clock. 9PM. Right on time. "where were you?" you asked, walking out, holding your arm behind your back. "I was in the forest, and the town, and in my own world. But tonight I return, tonight much different from most. Y/N I.." he began to cough and scratch the back of his head. "I may be a mystery, I made travel too much, I may fall for someone too damn hard and fuck with their minds even more. But honestly, I only go for the angels. And you... Youre surely one of them. I love you. I want you to run away with me. I want us to not have to live these bedtime blues, and I want you to be with me on all of my little journeys.. Something I can't help myself from doing, going on journeys. Be with me. Baby, be mine?" he cooed, and you stood on your tiptoes from the high he was sending through your veins. He opened his backpack, to reveal a crown made out of flowers, obviously from the forest. A drawing of you, obviously from Normans little world. And a box. Wrapped in deep blue velvet. He took them all out, placed the crown on your head, and opened the box. To reveal and beautiful ring. "y/n.. Marry a mystery, Marry a fool. Marry me. Because no matter what, we can be secretes together. We can change the world, with the two gorgeous people we are. Marry me?" he repeated.

You dropped to your knees, and pressed your sweaty palms to your face, being soaked with tears. Was this another joke? Another way to make you fall for him? No. He promised you. You were now his angel. Or as he saw it, you always were. "yes" you replied. Suddenly, you felt his strong grasp mask your body, and he set you in his lap, cradling you as you cried. Just you and him, in the middle of a big, empty house, on the cold wooden floors. A start of the most uncommon, indescribable lifestyle.. Just waiting to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
plz tell me if i should write more chapters?!