Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

1~

"You are a fucking freak!" I yelled punching Jay in the side just causing him to laugh harder. I should have known it wouldn't have hurt him but oh well. It was a warm June weekend and we had just had our last day of school Friday, FINALLY SENIORS! We were having our annual end of the year party at my friend Kasey(Casey)'s house, which was ginormous, with a huge pool/hut tub, game room/lounge, and sand volleyball court. It was nothing new really, you had the jocks/players hanging out with the cheerleaders or sluts, then the wanna-bees just trying to struggle their way up to the 'top', and finally the Bitch Clique being sluts, whores, and well of course bitches. It was nice to finally be free of school and teachers and a relief to be on our last year. I wasn't the smartest tool in the shed but I had a guaranteed a scholarship with volleyball so I wasn't too worried about getting into a college. Jay on the other hand would probably have problems but he was actually really smart, if he tried.
A pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist snapping me out of my thoughts. I yelped kicking whoever had picked me up, I noticed we were heading toward the pool and decided to surrender. I lifted my knees to my chest and my hands to my face trying to cover my eyes. I was just glad that i had my swimsuit on even though my jean shorts were still on. I felt the cool water surround me quickly, but all I could see was darkness, I sat for a minute on the bottom before standing up and spitting out some water. I heard a few laughs before more entered the water with me. I wiped the water off of my eyes that were probably a little red but I didn't care. I saw Jay first who was laughing at me and standing on the edge of the pool.
"Ass hole." I said before splashing him with water, he glared at me with his now wet tshirt and shorts. I smirked back at him before flipping him off then running a hand through my damp hair and slipping off my shorts before tossing them off to the side.
"Wow. Is it that time already?" Jay smiled raising his eyebrows.
"No. Fuck off." I glared as he put his hands up in defense before slipping off his shirt, showing his abs, before entering the pool.
"Nat!" I turned my head from Jay to my best girl friend Sophie, Soph, yelled running toward the pool edge.
"Yeah" I asked, Soph had a concerned look which freaked me out.
"Hayden's here." My eyes widened.
"Why? What the hell? He moved didn't he?" I asked my mind still boggled. Hayden was my one and only boyfriend and we split because he moved 1 year ago, however there were other reasons. HE moved to another school, town, but not state. I was actually thrilled when I found out he moved. More on that later...
"I don't know why he's here and Kasey let him in!" She yelped grabbing my wrist from the water helping me out of the pool.
"Shit." I said picking up my drenched shorts, Soph gave me a sharp look rolling her eyes."Not my fault. Thanks Jay!"
"No problem!" I groaned before snatching my shirt and heading inside.
"Kasey won't mind if I borrow something right?"
"Probably not." Soph shrugged as she ran up the stairs, I heard faint voices from the front hall making my stomach churn. We literally sprinted toward Kasey's room and burst through the door. We searched for shorts and I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, that she had plenty of anyways, before we shut the door and left her room. Oh dear lord please don't let me get into this again!

Nat:polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81442182
Jay:polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81442984
Soph:polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81443784
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I wanted to have another story on the side from Containment so here it is! I will try to update often!

Like it?
Recommend/Subscribe/Comment