Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

10~

Nat's POV:(Just to let you in this is the day after the whole name incident from last chapter.)
-----------------
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping right outside my window as well as some chatter downstairs. I rubbed my eyes to get all the sleep out before slowly standing up. I scanned the room and stretched smiling to myself for no reason. I heard a few more voices and decided I would rather look somewhat decent for whoever was down there. I quickly put on some clothes and threw my blonde hair into a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and like always I made my faces, smile, pout, smirk, and smile once more like always before running out of my room and down the stairs. I smelled some chocolate chip waffles cooking and licked my lips with excitement. But then I remembered waffles meant one of two things, either Kris got some good news or some bad news. If you were wondering why on Earth would she know that then I would take you to the majority of my childhood when I was 8 and Kris was 13. She would make me chocolate chip waffles when mom and dad had a fight, left for a business trip, or if they made up/were home. It was a way of breaking news to me I guess. Since it was my birthday week however I figured she just made them for fun or had some good news. So I almost skipped into the kitchen wanting those yummy waffles. Once I was in a was greeted with looks from Kris, Lucy, and Sophie.
"Hey!" I smiled pulling Sophie in for a hug and scrunching her messy bun before pulling away. Once I was done hugging her the three gave each other looks before looking back at me.
"What? Is my fly open? But the biggest question is why did you make waffles?" I asked resting my hand on the island and lifting up an eyebrow.
"What? I just figured it was your birthday week and I wanted to fatten you up." Kris said popping the p on up before turning back to her waffles. The other two just looked at me slightly nervous until Lucy broke the silence.
"Well I better be going Jay is probably wondering where I am." She said emphasizing Jay's name before walking toward the front door.
"Okay? Bye." I said confused on why she left so early after I came down.
"See ya Luc i'll tell you stuff later." Sophie said giving Lucy one more look before she headed out the door.
"Okay really. What's going on?"
"Let's go up to your room." Sophie said snatching my wrist before I could refuse.
-----
"I'm not sure how to put this." Sophie said shutting the curtains that hide my balcony door giving someone, most likely Jay, a look before shutting them harshly and turning towards me.
"Did someone die? Are you pregnant!?"
"No stupid just shut up for one moment." She almost laughed but went back to her straight face before looking up at my smiling one.
"Well spit it out."
"I'm sorry I just don't know how you'll take it."
"You'll never know if you never tell the fucking problem." I said crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.
"I'll say this fast okay. Jay and Ellie had sex and while she was giving him a bj he called out your name in pleasure." I froze and looked at her even more confused.
"What?" I asked slowly standing up not exactly sure how to take it.
"I said Jay an-"
"No I heard you." I said walking towards the door and almost had the door knob when Sophie placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Are you going to tell him?"
"No." I said sarcastically,"I'm just going to shrug it off." Before storming off and running toward the front door.
"I don't know if thats a good idea Nat."
"And why is that?" I asked with the front door wide open.
"I don't know he might be a little embarrassed?"
"Well I have to confront him sometime don't I." I said before slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola! Okay so I have had a lot of ideas building up and so now they are finally coming out! :D I would also like to point out that I am a little sad to see that I am losing readers, if there is something I could change or you think I could do to make the story more interesting or something please feel free to comment or something. Thanks! -Kat :D