Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

12~

I walked out if the bathroom and toward the floor length mirror. I eyed my outfit pressing down the end of it before turning to my side and placing my hands on my hips. I was debating about it, it was simply but daring and I loved it but for some reason I was getting second thoughts.
"Damn. Since when do you get to look better then me?" Kristen asked storming into the room. She looked by far better than I did with a sleek dress that complimented her figure extremely well.
"Well I guess I got the better looks didn't I?" I joked a smirk appearing on my face before turning to the other side. As soon as Kris hopped on to my bed Lucy waltzed through my double balcony doors looking stunning as well. She went all out of course like she normally did for parties. I was surprised she was single, only had 3 boyfriends all throughout highschool. Her dress was hard to look away from but I eventually got my gaze to year away from her and back to the mirror.
"Geez Luc. Who's party is it again?" Kris laughed scratching her head. Lucy rolled her eyes and flipped Kris off before walking over to my and slapping my ass.
"What was that for?" I grumbled rubbing where she had hit me.
"Good luck." She winked before whispering something in Kris's ear. I turned toward them with my hands on my hips and I tapped my fingers along them. The giggled as they looked at me before talking about some college boys they had invited. Finally it was about time I threw a party for myself. I always went to a party at someone else's house, some people I had never met before, and I never knew a lot of people. I sighed before taking on last glance in the mirror.
"How do you two deal with thongs 24/7?" I ask picking at it as the two of them chuckled a little.
"Well we try to make sure our asses are round everyday for our men." Kris laughed but I rolled my eyes.
"Since when do you have men?" I questioned lifting an eyebrow as I slipped into my heels.
"Whatever." They said simultaneously before giving a long glare. I wiggled my fingers at them before exiting the room. The party was officially on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let you know now I will be namin my chapters in numbers because finding a name for them takes to long and too much effort... :) And I may not have Internet fri-sun due to them working on a few things at my home.. Stupid Internet is being stupid... So if I can't post I am terribly sorry. But I will post more tomorrow! Well today. I stayed up a little late! :) had to finish this and ferris buellur's day off! :)