Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

13~

I set up the Pepsi and other various pops and went out to the pool. The lights left a reflective glow of blue on every object. I sat by the side and just set my feet into the bath like water. The sun was slowly setting and I could barely contain my nerves, but I was disturbed when I heard a rustling noise coming from the fence. I stood up steadily and snatched my heels before sprinting quietly toward the back door.
"Don't hide Nat." I heard a familiar voice ring from behind me.
"Kris banned you from coming over here until the party.
"We'll you were just too damn sexy for me to resist."
"Mmhmm." I smirked turning around to face Jay who was eyeing me like candy. It kind of pissed me off, he was acting like I was a prize to be won.
"What's up?" He asked raising his eyebrows and pulling me toward him by my waist. His face had an Erie glow to it from the pool which actually made him sexier.
"Nothing why do you ask?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck with a slightly seductive face.
"Nat. Don't lie please."
"It's really nothing. I promise." He lifted an eyebrow and I knew he wasn't buying it but I just gave him a kiss instead. He returned the favor and started down toward my neck.
"The party hasn't even started Jay." I giggled as the door opened.
"Jason Roy. I told you to stay the fuck away until the party started." Kris's voice came into the world. Jay slowly lifted his head to my face before giving me a quick but apologetic peck on the lips before sprinting toward the gate to his house. I laughed a little as Kris ran after him with a baseball bat.
"Don't kill him with that now Kris! I need him later!" I yelled as I heard a chorus of shits and bushes twitching. Kris emerged with a look of disappointment across her face.
"It's okay Krissy. You'll get him next time." I smiled patting her back as she sulked into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty much a filler... Worked on this over my long no wifi weekend. :) Will get to the party next chapter!!! Hope your weekends were amazing!!!!!!! :)