Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

14~

People finally decided to show up and I was a little nervous. I straightened my dress multiple times as people entered. I was glaring at a kid who was pouring alcohol into the Pepsi but eventually rolled my eyes and walked away. I unfortunately ran into someone but thank god it was just Sophie.
"Hey girl! Happy birthday!" She squealed squeezing me to death.
"Love you too." I strained to say the words. She got the gist and quickly released me.
"Sorry." She laughed before wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I've winced but relaxed and did the same to her.
"Now let's get this party started." She yelled lifting up her cup causing everyone else to yell and lift their cups as well. And we both swayed to the middle of the dance mob.
After a few minutes I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and pull me to their waist. These were not Jay's arms. I slowly removed them and turned to the attractive male standing behind me. His brown eyes caught me but I quickly looked away, you have Jay!
"I have a boyfriend so if you'll excuse me." I said walking toward the outside of the group. I needed to get away from him before I did something stupid. I turned my head to see he was still following me and panicked but I kept walking. I looked around frantically for Jay.
"Where the hell is he." I muttered but once again found hands on my hips. I removed them yet again and turned to face him.
"I-I told you I already have a boyfriend."
"What he doesn't know won't hurt him sugar." He smirked bringing me closer to him by my fore arms.
"Stop." I said struggling to break away. I looked around for anywhere and found Jay standing in the corner furious. I knew he was in fight mode an I did not need one right now. I used all my strength to break free and quickly ran in my heels towards Jay. I wrapped my arms his neck and hugged him as tight as I could. His arms hesitantly held my waist and pulled me closer to him. But I knew that he was glaring at the guy in the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I had a few ideas for this part of the story and I was deviding which would be best. Anyways I am so tired I think my banana cakes are burning. Don't ask. :) I'm getting another chapter ready dont worry!! A little more action in the next one! :)